IAVHQ 7

The Zerg Kingdom or in a large scale, planet, was truly beautiful.

Full of nature with large different trees.

Jyn could only lament at her not so great vocabulary as she could not describe the beautiful, serenity, dreamlike kingdom of the Zerg Planet.

There wasn't an exact normal road.

Just a forest path.

The Zerg were living either at tree house or below the ground.

Lady spider was living in her web silk caccoon.

It was a huge caccoon, very tough.

At her territory, there were thin shard of spider silk that was extremely sharp. Like a laser.

There were a swamp of poison at centipede and Scorpion like Zerg territory. Gheir appearnace was of half insect, half flesh and body.

Of course all those harmful things were withdrawn when the Queen was about to step in their territory.

The ferocious looking like Zerg act docilely like a well-behaved child.

Jyn smile in her heart, they were obviously not a well-behaved child. If it was not her, she was afraid others would be shred into pieces by the spider silk or melt by the putrid acidic poison.

The Zerg would stood outside their abode humbly.

Everytime she walk past them, they would be filled with excitement and happiness. Jyn smile brighter.

'Being a Queen is not that bad'

Her Zerg were the ideal citizens.

Very obedient and blind worshipped for their Monarch.

It also make her want to be good to them. Caring about their well-being.

In the unlimited flow world, where the world was still not in order and law, it was each for oneself.

Its been such a long time since she feel this emotion of wanting to care for the well-being of others.

Jyn noticed that her ability that she awakened at the unlimited flow world was still in her.

She has the whole nation that is under her, she really need such ability to govern her Kingdom.

Jyn righteously thought so, ignoring the fact that she basically left all the official work to the Alphas.

If you have competent subordinates, why bother working hard and busy yourself?

That was her shameless principle.

Lets hope nothing bad to happened. She want to live a very comfortable and long life.

Bad things huh...

Jyn turn towards Ari, the one who is claimed to be the unlucky star.

Ari stiffened up, perceiving Jyn gaze. He didn't even know how to maintain a proper walking posture.

Jyn laugh in her heart.

He was cute.

Soulmate huh?.....

She'll see about it.

Until then, he need to stay beside her.

For now, she really didn't feel anything. Only that she thought him to be very beautiful. Thats it. Appreciation of beauty, but the beauty have fallen into her lap, she need to grab him for the time being. He was pleasant in the eye.