IAVHQ 9

Jyn could feel the the land that was rich in Source stone.

If other races knew, er... They might know and a fierce battle might ensued at that time in fight of ownership for the planet.

But...

Her Zerg obviously win.. Hahaha...

As expected of her people.

Jyn smugly thought. (○゚ε゚○)

The planet was full of cluster of resources.

"When is this planet claimed?"

"Ten years ago on the year of-"

"Its okay, that was enough. This planet have not been explored since then?"

Jyn was really not interested in knowing the date and time and all those minor details.

Eira nod her head. Replying to her inquiry.

Ifrit was taking the lead.

Alvis with the scholar aura was left behind to take care of official work and registering at the intergallectical market and trade.

Source Stones was lingering all over the land.

The 'Tree' and 'Plant' were filled with abundant vitality and energy.

Obviously growing up absorbing the source stone energy.

"Lets mine this bab- source stone"

Jyn clasp her hand in excitement.

She want to try out creating something with this source stone. She will also need an excellent metal.

Her creativity and imagination better not rusted during this period of tranverse and getting used to another life.

She want to try out her ability.

"Eira, do you know where we can acquire an excellent metal?"

Of course Jyn meaning of excellent metal was Titanium, Tangsten and such.

But for Eira, her definition of the best metal might not be the same as Jyn.

Eira stiffen a bit but still answered her Queen.

"Your Subject will try her best to acquire it"

"En.."

***

Jyn was sitting on her luxurious seat leisurely with Ari sitting beside her in another seat.

Jyn stare excitedly at the High Grade Source Stone. The branches of Fulia tree. Fire gems that Alvis gave her a few days ago.

Fire gems, water gems etc are different from source stone.

Those gems contain elements energy and not source energy.

Gem stone can upgrade ability hundred fold, that is, if they used their own element gem stone.

Source stone are like electricity and fuel.

They are different.

Jyn raised her hand. A pitch black light consumed her hand and the material that was on the table.

Except Jyn, no other present in the room could perceive or see what was happening inside the pitch black orb.

Once the black orb faded, a white plain shirt replaced the materials on the table.

If it was seen by others, they would exclaimed in shock and amazement.

It was because those materials have turned into an S-class armour.