IAVHQ 17

Competition #1 part 2

The next day, the people turn back into a normal appearance.

The city was bustling with people walking and chatting again.

Once the sun shine high up in the sky, another announcement was made.

[Congratulations player for surviving the first night.

The monster on the second night will level up. Their sense will be heightened and a person who does not even have the strength to truss a chicken should hide themselves well.

Night is approaching in two hour.

Players, search a place to hide.

What a fun night, Lets play hide and seek again - Dr Raven]

Like the previous announcement, an italicised word was written at the end in a bloody colour of their own respective race.

The colour gave one the creepy feelings as always.

**

Night arrived.

The monsters was a bit different from the previous night.

Their strength grow and their sense strengthen.

70% of the players was discovered from their hiding spot.

The players who slaughter the monster choose slaughter again.

The monsters although still weak are a bit harder to deal with.

Because weapons are not allowed to be taken in, they fought with the monsters bare-hand.

Still, they were able to defeat it. Until and unless killed, the monsters relentlessly pursued them. The players thought tgat it was a waste of time running away. The pscyhe for the lowest paticipants is A grade. It was understandable that they are a bit arrogant.

Those players even thought that the more they slaughtered, the more they will gain points. Of course, they will gain points. But just not in a way they want.

Even till now, they still did not understand just what the survival games are.

**

Sabnock panted breathlessly, there is still four hours till the sunrise.

He need to persevere.

Sabnock kept running from the monsters who chase him. Since the monster sense was heightened, he was discovered.

But, killing them was not on his thought.

The clue of this survival quest.

1. Revenge

He did not understand what the word implies.

2. Will killing them save them in the end?

It does not matter if they were found out because the announcement said 'If they get caught'.

So, the hiding was not the problem. The main problem was the confrontation with the monster. To be killed or get killed.

But, killing them might not save them. Maybe the hint 'revenge' was about the monster coming back for revenge or the monster might also be the judge that will give points to those who kill them and not kill them.

There are many theory and speculation to consider.

He will not take the risk of killing the monster.

Then there is the italicised word by Dr Raven.

Lets play hide and seek.

That is the word he was most confused about.