IAVHQ 20

On the third round of competition, only about 1/5 survived.

Others forfeited or are either dead.

Jyn holographic body appear amongst the players.

[Congratulations players for surviving the third round of competition. The first three players who defeat the mole will be given the Uno reverse card, its a one use item so use it wisely]

Jyn wave her hand, her holographic figure dissapearing.

The players have a solemn expression.

On the six team, there are only three players remaining while some only have one sole player remaining.

Strength is not what it all required for the competition but also a flexible brain.

The fourth round of competition will be held two days later and it make the remaining players worry and petrified.

They are not fill with energy as they first were when the competition began, but, determination was written on their face.

They have reached this far, they cannot give up.

**

The fourth round, the fifth round, the sixth round, the competition goes on...

It was getting harder and harder, most times, it was almost impossible to turn the fate.

There were card or device, a one use item for every round cleared.

There are ten round of competition that was to be held.

The players have reached as far as the ninth round.

There are only 24 players remaining.

From ten of thousands of players, only twenty four remain on the ninth round.

There was a solemn atmosphere around the players. The atmosphere was tense. But, the strong determination and the will to survive the round was written on their face.

[We have reached this far......
After completing this round, there is only the last round that one must survived to take home the most coveted, the treasure SSS grade Mecha]

The players eye lit up. Hope and preserverance was on their heart.

[By the way, what was your experience of those past competition? I bet the players must have fun playing the games]

The players remain quiet.

The expression they gave towards Jyn was not good.

Its hard to have a good feelings towards the person who let them fight through those hellish 'games'.

Her bright smile was particularly piercing.

But, the players cannot blame her as they are already informed of such. Didn't they still participate willingly and willfully for the treasured prize?

[This round of competition is called dreamscape]

Jyn smile, the method of giving hint have already been nil since the seventh round. The players have to figure out the hint themselves.

[I wish you good luck!]

The players one by one enter the door where the inside was pitch black, as if it was an endless abyss, giving them a chill down their spine.

Except for the race who don't have a spine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

**

This competition is not about fighting the monster, obtaining, solving puzzle...