Chapter-2

Hi!

According to Bogum who was currently guiding him down the halls, the wedding was to take place in the huge patio.

"You will now stand before the Lord, don't disrespect him. Eyes always cast downward  and are never to fall upon his."

Taehyung only grew more nervous and devastated at his words but only nodded.
"Y-yes"
______

It was slightly uncomfortable and definitely nerve wracking. . To walk down alone at the aisle to the alter decorated with beautiful flowers and royally embellished.

It was only a seconds later a hand came into view, palm waiting for him to place his own there.

His heartbeat stopped , as he hesitantly placed his hand in his , fee moments later he felt the latter's fingers on his chin, making him look up.
And taehyung slowly looked up until they met the Lord's gaze.

______
Taehyung's pov:

I sit beside Lord Jungkook as we are presented with gift after gift. I smile and thank them with the little whisper.
Finally I am presented with a basket covered by a thin linen cloth.I thank the Magister's wife and she bows before me with a great flourish of her robes. Bogum sneers and I look away.

I rub my aching wrist and startle when Lord jungkook places his hand over mine. I look up in surprise and see him looking at me with his impossibly dark eyes, intensely looking at me. He moves his thumb over my bruised flesh and I gaze up at him.
My eyes held fear and tried to retrieve my hand back...for me there are a lot of barrier between us but in that moment I know he understands what happened. He looks over at Bogum as he bellows drunkenly and narrows his eyes. He reaches for the sword at his hip and I panic. I quickly grip his hand in mine and plead with him with my eyes. Bogum may be a cruel bitter man but he is the only family I have left. Lord jungkook searches my eyes before finally giving a small nod. I squeeze his hand in gratitude.
I settle in with Lord as we watch the people celebrating in front of us.

The moment I was in front of him, at the alter... I thought my life is going to get more miserable than before.
But his eyes held a certain kind of warmth that made me shiver and feel calm at the same time.
He kissed me softly .. Taking my cheeks in his large hands.. Caressing my hairs.
I felt that i was going to be okay.

My thoughts were cut off short due to the loud drum noise..the Royal feist has started.

_______

The daylight fades behind the mountains and i was taken to the chambers .
Upon entering taehyung was in awe at the sheer size of the Lord's bedroom,  eyes wide as he stared at the furnitures that filled the room.
The long drapes around the canopy is of white color .
There was a trail of red rose petals leading to the bed where more petals were scattered by the centre.
There were several burning candles by the bedside, creating a beautiful glow around the white bedsheets.

And the door clicked open and taehyung knew who entered. The door was shut behind and taehyung can't move.
His breathing fastened as Lord Jungkook's footsteps were closer..

Hello guys! so, this is the second chapter of STH. I hope you all like it. please comment, share and vote .

If you guys want it then i will continue.

ILY GUYS, BORAHAE<3

THOUGHTS?

THANKING YOU: 

NIKI