Chapter 8

Hi.

I lay naked in our sheets and watch as jungkook sharpens his sword by the fire.

His arms flex with the pressure from the whetstone. It has been two weeks since bogum ambushed jin and I at the spring and attacked us. The warriors followed his trail for a while but he managed to slip past and we haven't had a lead since.

I know it bothers jungkook because every time his warriors come back empty-handed he roars his displeasure at them. Namjoon had searched for days before coming back to seokjin. I told him to rest and spend some time with jin and his children.

The bruises have mostly faded, turning from red and purple to pale yellow. The tenderness has finally went away to where it no longer hurts when I touch them.

" Ich sehe, wie du mich beobachtest, mein Mond "
(I see you watching me, my love)
Jungkook says as he continues to sharpen his sword and glances at me.

Jungkook hasn't touched me intimately since the attack. When he does hold me at night he is gentle as if I will shatter. I sit up in the sheets and let them slide down slowly, baring my naked skin for his hungry eyes. He watches me with hooded eyes and his hands clutches the handle of the sword tightly. His gaze lingers on my breasts before his jerks his head back to the tool in his hand. I slide my feet onto the floor and stand up.

I stretch my arms high above my head.

The movement lifts my breasts into the air and jungkook's tilts his head slightly to the side, watching my movements. I smile coyly at him and swish my hips as I walk to his side.

Jungkook grunts and turns back to his whetstone. I pick the other sword placed there and slides my finger on them.

"Sh-hhhh" I hissed as the blade pricks my finger.

"du solltest vorsichtig sein" Jungkook got up quickly as I watch him taking my fingers in his mouth .He grabs my hand and lifts my finger to his lips. He flicks his tongue out and licks the blood from the tiny cut.
(You should be careful)

I sigh as my nipples pebble.

"The blade feels plenty sharp to me."

I said as rub my hand across his chest and down the tight sweep of his abdomen.
I lean down and brush my lips to his and jungkook groans. He kisses me hungrily, his tongue slicking into my mouth. I grip his hand in mine and kiss him harder, our teeth clashing together.

Jungkook grips my hip and pulls me closer. I gasp and pusher closer to him. I go to tug at the ties on his robe when jungkook pulls away from me. He releases me and softly pushes me away. I open my eyes and frown.

"You must rest, you are hurt "
He picks up the whetstone once more. I grab his sword before he can and he turns to me with a look of confusion.

"I'm not hurt anymore. I won't break if you touch me." Jungkook reaches up to touch the yellow splashed across my cheek bone and I lean into his touch. Next he trails his fingers over the marks bogum left on my throat.

"You still show the abuse of that fucker. When I find him I will rip his head off and feed it to the dogs for daring to touch you."
Jungkook snarls and blood lust shines in his dark eyes. My skin prickles and I grow slick between my thighs.
When jungkook gets all growly and protective it makes me wild.
I lift his hand and slide my legs apart. I slick his fingers across my moist center and jungkook watches me with an enraptured look.

We haven't made love in weeks and I hunger for his touch.

Jungkook breathes deep.

I think for a moment that he will refuse me again but he parts my legs and brushes his knuckle against my hole. It sends a bolt of pleasure up my spine and I shudder softly. He moves his thumb over my swollen flesh and begins to caress me. I tangle my fingers in his hair and jungkook leans forward to capture my nipple with his teeth. He nips and pulls gently. He soothes my clit with his fingers and my legs begin to tremble.

He pushes two fingers inside me and my toes curl. I moan loud and long. It's been to long since I have been with jungkook in such a way and my body is primed.

He switches to my other breast and suckles sharply, pulling my nipple with his teeth. He plucks and pulls at my breast and presses harder against my hole. I can feel the coil becoming tighter in my stomach.

"Harder." Jungkook doesn't hesitate to give me what I need when I pant in imperia. I fling my head back and shout my delight to the world as the coil inside me finally cracks. And white liquid covered his fingers .

Jungkook lazily laps at my puckered nipple while keeping a wary eye on me. He yanks his fingers away from my skin and tastes my secretions. I lean against him, my skin slick with sweat, while I struggle to catch my breath.

Jungkook gently strokes my ass as I tilt my head and kiss his full lips, tasting myself on him. I reach down and pull apart the bindings of the robe and he springs free.
I swing my leg over his lap and settle against him. Jungkook looks at me with hazy eyes, confusion flitting across his face.

"I want to ride you my lord."
Jungkook grips my hips tightly as his eyes darkened when I called him Lord and helps to lower me onto him. He pushes into me slowly and I pant. I feel so full this way.

Jungkook looks to where we are connected, his hands trembling slightly. Ah. He is trying to hold back and go slowly. I grab a handful of his hair and tilt his head back. I lean down and kiss him. Our tongues sliding together. I open my eyes and slam my hips down, taking him fully into me. Jungkook throws his head back and roars. His hands grip my hips and he begins to thrust savagely inside me, his control finally breaking.

"So wet. So tight. Feels so good."
He pants against my lips. He hits a spot deep inside me and I dig my nails into his shoulders. My skin feels like it is on fire and my blood boils in my veins. Jungkook trails kisses down my neck to my chest. He nips my breast and I groan. Everywhere he touches feels like ecstasy.

"feels so good my love" I whisper in his ear. Jungkook reaches up and grips my hair. He pulls my head back and locks eyes with me. Jungkook fucks me hard and fast on his lap, my breasts bouncing with every thrust of his hips.

I scream and shudder, my body no longer under my control. Jungkook pushes into me once more before joining me. I can feel the hot splash of his release. It runs down my thighs and onto his lap where we are connected.

I collapse against his chest and kiss him where his heart beats fiercely under his skin. Jungkook's body trembles with the aftershocks of his release. He pets my hair lovingly and I snuggle closer to him. We sit like that for a long time.

"I love you." Jungkook says and kisses my head.  I was so worried when I was first sold to jungkook but I have realized it is the best thing to ever happen to me. He completes me.

He grips my ass in his hands and stands up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries us to our sheets. Jungkook remains inside me as we snuggle in the covers, not wanting to break our connection. He watches me with warm eyes. He rubs the bruises on my throat and his eyes darken.

"

I will find him and destroy him." A long time ago I despaired of losing bogum since he was my only family. But now I have realized he was never my true family. He only used me for his purposes at any cost to myself. Lord jungkook and the Imperials are my true family now.

"I know. I accept it." Jungkook nods and holds me closer. The only sounds in the night are the crickets and wind. Sleep begins to crowd in my mind and my body grows sluggish. I am about to fall asleep when jungkook speaks.

"When I saw you laying in the dirt my heart stopped. I may not always say the right words but know that you will always be my heart." Tears prick at me eyes and I lean back to look at him. Jungkook gazes at me softly and I smile, tears in my eyes. I kiss him and hold him tight.

"Always." He rubs my back and sleep finally takes me.

-----
How was it? Did you guys like it? .. Then do comment and share please. And yeah don't forget to vote.

Any thoughts?

Please read my other stories too.
Thank you:
Niki