Chapter 16

Hi.

We are having a feast tonight to celebrate our son. Jungkook sits on the ground in front of me as I massage his thick black hair. He made sweet tender love to me last night. Afterwards he held me tight in his arms and we talked about our hopes for our sweet son.

Jungkook murmured sweet words to our babe and told him how much his father loved him and that he would always protect him. It brought tears to my eyes and I showed jungkook with my mouth just how much I love him. I blush and tie off the end of his hairs which gives him a terrifying but handsome look.

He turns and smiles devilishly at me. Jungkook brushes his lips against my jaw. I cup his face in my hands a kiss him fully on the mouth.

"Hmm moon of my life. Your lips are unlike anything I have ever tasted." Jungkook has a silver tongue and I smile at him. The man loves his dirty talk. I press closer to him and he grips the back of my neck. Jungkook licks the seam of my lips and I eagerly part them. His tongue plunges into my mouth and slicks against mine. I moan and tangle my hands in his hair. I grip his hair and yank roughly. Jungkook is the fiercest lord in the world but right here in our tent he is at my mercy. I stand and tug him up. I lead him to our furs and push him down into them. He lounges on his elbows naked as the day he was born. His very excited cock twitches and my mouth waters. My bulging stomach makes it hard to look sexy but I do my best, slinking to my knees next to him. I trail open-mouthed kisses down his chest, paying special attention to his nipples. Jungkook shudders and caresses my ass through my shift. I swirl my tongue in his navel and follow down to his cock. I grip it in my hand and he grunts. I squeeze it and tug roughly. My lord loves when I'm aggressive in bed. He watches me with hooded eyes. I keep his gaze and lean down to swipe my tongue over his tip. He groans and grips my ass. I smile and drag my tongue over his engorged flesh.

"Do not tease your Lord my beloved." I squeeze the base of his cock and kiss his thigh.

"Tell me what you want my lord." I grin and lick my lips. Jungkook lays his hand on top of mine and pumps our hands up and down on his cock. He adds a twist here and there and squeezes to the point of pain. I lean down and engulf the head of his cock in my mouth. He moans and bucks his hips, trying to get me to take more. I swirl my tongue over the slit and taste his salty cum. He releases my hand and reaches up to tangle his hand in my hair.

"Take me in. Please." The great lord begs no one but me. I open my mouth and jaw wider and push down. I can only take about half his length in my mouth before I have to stop. I suction my cheeks and bob my head while twisting my tongue over his heated flesh. I rake my nails down his thigh and cup his balls in my hand. I roll them in my hand and pull slightly. He moans and bucks his hips. I squeeze his balls and suck deep. He pushes my head deeper on his cock and the tip presses against the back of my throat. I swallow and drag my teeth over his skin.

"Harder , faster." Jungkook pants and his body is taut with strain. I squeeze his balls and grip his cock tighter. I move my head quicker on him and swallow deep. I skim my teeth over his cock and bite down. Jungkook thrusts his hips up and lets out a roar of satisfaction.
He releases in my mouth and I swallow the salty musky liquid. It overflows and dribbles down my chin. I swallow and release him. He slumps onto his back, his chest rising and falling quickly as he tries to catch his breath. His glorious body shines with sweat and I smile sweetly at him.

"That was amazing my life." I grin smugly and lay down on his thigh. My body hums with arousal but I'm content to just lay here. I wanted this to be for him. I close my eyes and sigh. Jungkook tugs on my hand and I open my eyes. He smirks at me and tugs me up. I sit up and smile at him. I lean in to kiss him but he stands up. He pulls me up with him. I tilt my head sideways, confused.

He grips my face and crushes him mouth to mine. He forces my lips open and plunders my mouth with his tongue. I grip his hands and kiss him back fiercely, moves his hand to my throat and squeezes.
I groan and press closer to him. Not an easy feat when you have a swollen belly.

Jungkook trails kisses down my jaw, nipping it softly before moving to my throat. He cups my breast through the flimsy material and squeezes. My breasts have been extra sensitive from the babe and I arch my back.

Jungkook mumbles in imperia and before I can stop him he tears my shift right down the middle. I gasp and the scraps fall from my body. He grins and kisses me once more.

"If you wished me naked my lord you could have just said so." Even though secretly I find it highly arousing when he does as he pleases.

He runs his fingers over my stiff nipple and plucks it. He teases my nipples and I moan softly. I rub my legs together, trying to get some relief. He notices and pulls me to the side of our tent. He moves behind me and places my hands flat against the leather. He pushes my shoulders down and my ass pops into the air.

"Spread your legs for me my love. Let your lord in." I look over my shoulder at him, breathing heavily. I spread my legs like he commanded and he wastes no time in surging deep inside me.

The force of his thrust knocks me forward. Jungkook wraps his arm around my waist and grips my breast with his hand. He plunges hard and fast into me and I push my ass back to meet his thrusts. He twists and pulls my nipples and hits a spot deep inside me. Already I can feel the coil tightening in my stomach. All it takes anymore is a couple good thrusts and I'm gone.

Jungkook slams into me at a punishing pace and my hips seem to have a mind of their own. I roll and pump my hips back to meet his thrusts and he reaches down to my cock going up and down. The coil inside me snaps and I scream in ecstasy. He pumps into me fiercely and snarls.

"Tight..hot..my love. " He slams into me one last time and he releases with a roar. I can feel the splash of his release and it mixes with my own. Our combined juices run down my legs and pools by our feet.

He presses slightly against my back and he places a gentle kiss to my sweaty back. I'm panting, trying to catch my breath when he pulls out. I groan at the loss of him and he wraps me in his arms. He carries me back to our furs and I snuggle into his chest. I kiss his racing heart and he smiles.

"We have to be going soon. The feast will be starting." Jungkook grunts and rubs the swell of my stomach. We lay like that for a moment until I hear scratching at our tent. I sigh and bury my face in his burly chest.

"Lord, my prince, the feast is about to start. I came to see if you needing help." Jin hyung scratches at the tent once more and I beckon him in when jungkook got dressed. He averts his eyes as jungkook was still there.

Junglook leans down to kiss me and my toes curl.

"Do not wash off my moon. I wish to smell you." I grin and bare my teeth at him. He smirks and nips my lower lip. He nods his head at jin hyung, who bows slightly. My Lord leaves us and jin hyung helps me out of the furs. He smiles at my disheveled hair and appearance.

"Let's get you dressed MY QUEEN.There is much to celebrate." I smile and prepare for the feast.

------
Hello. Hope you guys liked it. Happy jin day to everyone <3. Hope you all are doing well. Covid is back, please wear mask and sanitize yourself properly.

Please comment, share and vote.

Any thoughts?

THANKING YOU:
NIKI