Chapter-40

Hello.

After a number of years:

Family , it is one of the greatest gift god has given to all living creatures on the earth including humans. It is a privilege to have a happy family as not everyone in the world has it.

The joy of living with your parents, fighting with your siblings over petty things can just make you smile the moment you think of it And I couldn't, I never had.

I was always a trophy for bogum to show around, he never loved me as a brother. I couldn't have a perfect life when I was in daegu ....and now, I am at my happiest when I am sold to him, sold to my Lord.
----

Jimin holds Baekhyun's hand and he looks over his shoulder at me, his pale eyes uncertain. I smile and blow him a kiss. He giggles and swings his hand back and forth as he and yoongi chat about their plans for the night.

Jaehyun walks beside Baekhyun, holding his other hand. I wait until they are out of sight and bustle back into our room.

I heat some stew over the fire for my lord's dinner. I arrange our furs into a tempting pile. I slip out of my dress and slid on the exquisitely soft silk shift I picked up from our recent trip to ancestors tomb.

I smile to myself and fold the extra furs. My Lord and I haven't had a chance to be intimate in a long time and I plan to seduce him tonight. I pull my hair from its braid and run my fingers through the silky strands.

"It's a nice fragrance" My Lord pushes aside the curtains and ducks under the opening. He stops and his smile falters as he takes in my appearance. The fabric clings to my generous curves and flows down to my feet in shimmering folds.

Two slits reach all the way up to my hip bones, showing off my slender legs and the material is so sheer I'm sure he can see my nipples. The thin straps crisscross across my back, with two tiny pieces holding it up in the front. I lick my lips and grab his hand. He stares mesmerized as the fabric pulls tight against my chest.

"You must be hungry. I've prepared some dinner for you." My Lord allows me to pull him to the small table we have set up by the fire. He sits obediently on the stool and I ladle some food into a bowl for him. He reaches out to take it and I shake my finger at him. I settle in his lap and hold out a spoonful for him.

He chuckles softly and opens his mouth for me to feed him. He rumbles and rests his hands on his hips, his fingers rubbing the soft material. I feed him bits of bread between spoonfuls of stew and he reaches up to caress my cheek.

"You are everything I never knew I wanted." His fingers trail through my hair and gazes at me with such longing. I kiss his palm and smile.

"I thought that I would die without never knowing true love or happiness. I never imagined I would find you and have this wonderful life together." He blinks and cups my face. He kisses me softly, just the faintest brush of his lips to mine.

"I will always cherish you my moon." He presses his lips harder to mine and I gasp when he digs his fingers the soft flesh of my hips. He licks at the seam of my mouth and I open quickly beneath him.

His tongue invades my mouth and I moan at his taste. I grip his hairs in my fists and press closer to him. He pulls the material of my shift and it pools around my waist.

"I want to always be by your side. I want to forever be joined with you." My Lord growls against my lips and pulls me tight against him. I can feel his cock straining through his leathers and I press down harder on him.

He crushes his mouth to mine and ravages my mouth with his tongue and lips, biting at my swollen flesh. I pull on his hairs and I swallow his groan in another fiery kiss. I shift slightly and pull the cords free from his leggings.