Chapter-39

Hie.

My body hurts and feels like it has been torn in two. My arms are shaking from the effort as I finally manage to bring myself up into a sitting position. My skin is clammy, smells strongly of sweat and blood, and my hair is hanging down my shoulder in knotted knots. Outside, I can hear our imperials moving around in chaos. I stroke my stomach's plush lump. I experience brief bursts of excruciating anguish, followed by the lovely sound of my baby Baekhyun sobbing and the feel of his smooth skin. My breasts tremble as the sound of a baby wailing pierces the cosy confines of the room, and then I notice the milk leaking as usual.

"Yes, little one, I am aware of your hunger." My heart stutters in my chest when my Lord Jungkook moves in the room. My strong, intimidating husband fiercely hugs our tiny baby in his big hands and coos at him. The baby cries out indignantly, his fists clenching furiously. When Jungkook finally glances up, my arms are already extended to embrace my adorable baby. He rushes to my side and his eyes light up. Baby is safely tucked in the crook of his elbow as he tightly embraces me to his chest while holding me in the crook of his arm. I encircle him with my arms and take in his scent.

''I love you" I give him a firmer embrace and kiss his collarbone.

 I step back to gaze at Baekhyun, my new born love who is gazing at me with narrowed Black eyes. I extend my hand and run my fingers slowly over his face. He got the graceful sweep of his cheekbones from me, but jungkook gave him the arch of his nose and sharp chin. His lovely brown silver hair gleams in the dim brazier light. The man is amazing.

'' gorgeous.'' While I mutter softly, Jungkook smiles.

''He looks exactly like his father, of course he's lovely'' I laugh, huffing. Baekhyun takes advantage of the opportunity to flail his frail arms and legs and scream loudly.

I extend my arms as my breasts are hurting with milk. Jungkook lovingly hands me Baekhyun, who I cuddle while inhaling his enticing scent.

''Hello my babe, i am your mommy'' . Baekhyun looks at me with a blink before gently touching my cheek. As I struggle to breathe, I fix my fascinated gaze on my tiny infant. He puckers his lips and gurgles. I give him a quick kiss on the brow and lower my vest. He grabs my nipple and begins to suckle hungrily right away. I can't take my eyes off the small marvel in my arms, so I keep touching my baby while he eats.

"I was concerned you - you wouldn't make it through the birth." I catch Jungkook's eye as he observes us, lips in a frown and known pain in his eyes.

"I had my doubts about my own survival, too. All i could think about, is saving him''. Baekhyun kicks his foot back and forth for jungkook , playing on his own like a game. Even the thought of losing my little Baekhyunie makes my heart ache.

"Jin doesn't know if you can get pregnant again. He also thinks that you might not live if you become pregnant again.'' Although the pain in my legs suggested as much, saying it out loud still hurts. I nod slowly as I focus on Baekhyun's adorable face.

 I close my eyes as jungkook runs his fingers through my matted hair.

"Before meeting you, I had no fears. Even now, neither man nor beast can genuinely terrify me since I can defeat any foe with nothing but the steel coursing through my veins." I stare at him when I open my eyes. He looks at me with complete rapture.

''The idea of losing you and our sons is the one thing that causes the blood in my veins to freeze and pulls air from my lungs.'' My eyes sting with tears. I sag into Jungkook's touch as he cups my cheek in his hand.

"I'm destroyed just thinking about losing you. I need you to make me a promise because of this." I nod at him as tears roll down my cheeks and I already know what he wants me to promise.

''You must swear to the Great ancestors that you will take the herbs.'' I glance down at my infant son despite the fact that the prospect of never bearing a baby again makes my heart hurt. Both my sons need me. Jungkook is going to need his wife. I close my eyes and trace his chin's arc. Jungkook lets out a whoosh of breath as I nod my head.

''Swear to the Great Ancestors that you will take herbs.'' I turn my head toward the sky when I open my eyes.

"I Swear that I shall live for many years to come, to the Great ancestors." In response to my fabricated words, Jungkook huffs and envelops us in his arms. I squirm into his arms as he gives me a head kiss.

''I'm sorry I had to make you do this.'' I lean back to look up at him, and he gives me a sorry, ashamed look in his eyes. I touch his cheek with my palm and kiss his pouting lips.

"I choose this for me. Do you really believe that if I opposed, I would agree?" When I give him a sharp look, his shoulders relax. I pat his cheek and crack a small smile.

"That's accurate. You are stubborn." I gasped and he laughed.

"Even though I love carrying our babies, I also realise that you and our sons need me. If I could, I would never leave you." Jungkook draws me close and gives me a powerful kiss. His tongue digs deep into my mouth as his lips squish mine. I writhe in his arms as he tastes me. In his grasp, I shake and feel my body heat up. We dance our tongues in unison as he tightens his grasp on my chin. Jungkook snatches my mouth out and pants against my throat.

"The moon of my life, I adore you. Always." I give him a cheek kiss and beam.

"My Lord, you have my undying love." Our tiny bubble is broken by a giggle scream, and our jaehyun dashes into the room. Jin hyung momentarily enters before closing the curtains behind him. Jaehyun dashes over to my side and dives into the furs, where he swiftly settles down between Jungkook and I. He looks at Baekhyun with wide-eyed amazement.

''Little brother," Jaehyun stumbles a little, and I stifled laugh. I nod while running my hand over his brief black hairs.

''Jaehyunie, baby this your little brother baekhyun'' Before he stops himself, jaehyun extends a hand to touch Baekhyun. He asks me a question, and I nod in response. He gently pokes Baekhyun's cheek with his hand. Baekhyun releases my nipple and turns to face his brother with a smile. Jaehyun chuckles tenderly as he gurgles merrily.

 jaehyun rests his head on Baekhyun while gripping his tiny fist.

''I protect my brother''

 My heart is overflowing with love. Jungkook's eyes are sparkling with tears when I glance at him. As jaehyun chatters at baekhyun, I lean against Jungkook and we both watch our sons.

---------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies. Here is the 39th chapter. hope you guys liked it. please vote, share and comment guys..please comment.

Any thoughts?

Thanking you:

NIKI

SOLD TO HIMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara