Chapter-22

Hi.

Jaehyun sits in jin hyung's lap and plays with his jewels. He seems fascinated with the shining piece of metal and they make him happy. He squeals and smiles a gummy smile at me.

Jin hyung chuckles and brushes his hand over his hair.

I look at my reflection in the mirror. The soft mound of my stomach has finally started to flatten. My hips are wider after giving birth and I have more meat to my bones. I tug my vest down, trying to cover my post pregnancy stomach. Jin hyung looks up and notices my frown.

"Is something the matter my prince?" Jaehyun continues to play with the jewel and jin hyung absently strokes his face.

"I wish I had my old figure back. My stomach is more plump and my hips are wider." Jin hyung frowns and pats Jaehgun's head.

"You carried Jaehyun and gave birth. He is no small babe. It only makes sense that your body would change." I look over at them and smile. Jaehyun is a beautiful babe. His hair is coming in thicker every day and he has the prettiest eyes.

Jungkook says he sees me in jae but all I can see that he got from me is his eyes. He has Jungkook's strong nose and jaw. I narrow my eyes and study him. Perhaps there is a bit of me in him in the slant of his cheek bones.

"I know it's only been three months but I just don't feel attractive." I whisper the last word. Jin hyung is silent and my cheek burn with embarrassment.

"Why would you say you are not attractive my prince?" Confusion colors his words.

"Because look at me!" Insecurity makes me lash out at him and I gesture at my body. It may seem superficial that I'm worried over something as simple as my appearance but when my husband won't even touch me, there must be something wrong. Jungkook has always been affectionate. Brushing his hand over me like he can't help but touch me.

Jin hyung is silent and looks at me patiently.

"I'm sorry. Its just..I've been cleared to have sex for a few weeks now and Jungkoom won't touch me." Jaehyun's face scrunches up and I feel it. My bound breasts start to leak and jaehyun lets out a small cry. I let out a frustrated breath and sit down next to jin hyung. I unfasten my vest and pull one side open. Jin hyung hands me jaehyun and he settles in my arms. He latches onto my nipple and starts to suckle.

"Have you talked to Lord jungkook about this?" I watch jaehyun feed and shake my head.

"Of course not. How would I even bring it up?" I love jungkook and normally we can talk about anything but this just feels different. I don't want him to see my insecurities. I want him to still think I am perfect. Jin hyung considers my words.

"I have an idea! How about Jaehyunie stays with namjoon and I tonight and you seduce your lord?" He wiggles his brows at me and I can't help but laugh.

While the thought of not having jaehyun next to me while I sleep is a bit scary, the idea does have its appeals.

"But he will need to eat." Disappointed, I close my eyes.

"You have started him on the potato mash. That should suffice and if it is really a problem I can just bring him to nurse and then take him back with me." His plan is starting to sound better and better.

"You did just buy that silky sleeping shift at the market. You could tempt the Lord." Mischief twinkles in his eyes and I smile. How I got so lucky to have a friend like him I will never know.

"Alright. If your sure it won't be too much trouble." He bats his hand in the air.

"Of course not. It will be nice to have a babe in our room. The kids always want to keep him with them anyways" . We both laugh.