Chapter-4

Hi. So, you all know clearly what's coming.. So yeah warning for 18+.
Please skip if you are uncomfortable with it.
__________

"Jungkook" I murmur.

He lifts my leg and I fold it over his hips. He grasps my butt with his other hand and lifts me into his arms. I fold my arms over his neck.

My hands went on caressing his face tracing his eyebrows to the moles under those lips.

Our tongues dance as he lays me down into the silky furs. He moves between my legs, without our mouths separating.

I tangle my hands in his hair and pull slightly. Lord Jungkook grunts and kisses me harder.
He reaches between us to grasp my breast once more.
His thumb brushes over my sensitive peak and I moan softly against his lips. Never have I been touched like this.

My ears flushed with blood, and I gasped for air. I pulled back from him to get some much-needed fresh air. He kisses my throat and chest with open mouthed kisses. I arch my back in delight as he wraps his mouth around my one stiff nipple.

"A-ahh jungkook"

Lord jungkook slips his tongue over my breast and sucks as I gasp his name. As he twists and pulls, his hand plays with my other breast.

I stare down at him as I open my eyes. I groan as he stares at me with blazing eyes. He glides his free hand down my thigh, lavishing attention on my other nipple. I have no qualms about letting my legs hang free. 

He runs his fingers through my cock and I gasp.
My hips buckle up to meet his touch and he grunts with approval.. He keeps nipping and pulling at my nipples. 

With his hands he grabbed my ass cheeks ,  spreading them wide open.
My cheeks flushed seeing his face.
The lust on his face heightened and suddenly attacked my gaping hole with his wet tongue, licking and eating like a hungry wolf.

My hips rise from the furs pushing more towards his mouth as exhaled audibly.

Taehyung jerked forward and stilled
when he felt a finger enter him.

"So tight... Only for me"

"Ahh.. Mmphh... For you-u"

He groaned adding two more fingers at once.
Taehyung felt himself being stretched,  his mind going hazy as his Lord kept moving the fingers inside him.

Jungkook moves his finger faster against me as i clenched my thighs around his massive frame. I can feel a coil tightening inside my stomach.

His finger moves harder inside me and I am almost there. I just need something... I let out a scream of ecstasy. I clench my fingers in his hair and pull.

My body seizes and I gasp for air.

"Mmmmph" Taehyung's moans were muffled against the furs and his eyes teared up.
His cock now leaking with precum wetting the sheets.

Jungkook suddenly pulled out his fingers making taehyung intake a sharp breath at the loss of contact. His hole involuntarily clenching to nothing.

Jungkook moves from me and I watch as he stands up to strip the robes from his body. I trail my eyes down his impressive form and his hand catches my eye.

He grips his manhood and tugs as he watches me. Briefly I wonder how something so large will fit inside my much smaller body.
Jungkook moves to my side and brushes a small kiss to my mouth.

"Mine... My beloved"
In this moment I have never felt more loved. I arch my back and push my hips back against him.

Jungkook held me firmly by my waist as he aligned himself at the entrance.
He took my hips in his hands and surges deep inside me .
Taehyung threw his head backwards,  feeling a painful pleasure in his ass when jungkook slowly enters him from behind.

He felt his whole body being ripped apart at how big jungkook was.

The Lord moaned, loving the tightness and heat around his cock. His mind went hazy as he moved deeper inside him.
He waited until he was buried deep inside.

Jungkook begins to move inside me and I dig my fingers into the furs.
He reaches down to rub my clit and my hips jump.
He continues to caress me and the pain finally recedes allowing for pleasure to take its place. I find myself pushing my hips back to meet his thrusts and I push up onto my hands.

Jungkook reaches around and grips my breast. He squeezes and I move back into his embrace.
He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arm around my waist and caresses my breast with his other hand. I reach behind me and tangle my hand in his hair.

"Too good.. too good for me "
Jungkook growled as he gives a particularly deep thrust and I throw my head back onto his shoulder and scream.
His thrusts become choppy and faster.

I dig my nails into his thigh and he snaps forward one last time going deeper than before. I swear I can feel his member kissing my tummy. The coil snaps within me and I squeal my release into the dark night.

"Oohh j-jungkook... Mmmm
Taehyung moans were silenced by jungkook's mouth.

He kissing him with such carnality overdrives taehyung to the edge.

He felt his insides twitch once more as jungkook increases his pace,  slamming his cock inside his now beaten up hole.

Taehyung was feeling too hazy ,  his legs spread wide with jungkook continuously ramming his hole.

"J-jungkook" He moaned out his Lord's name arching is back in a perfect bow as he receives hard thrust of him.

Jungkook groaned , his own ecstasy nearing .
"I'm gonna take you like this over and over again"
Jungkook mumbled ,  sweat forming in his forehead as he slams his dick inside.

Taehyung is a moaning mess ,  hairs wet from sweat, lips parted .. drool coming out a little. Jungkook growled at his appearance , he rapidly fucks him and after  a few harsh thrust ,  he came, filling his hole with cum.

Taehyung moaned at the feeling of being filled to the brim,  his own cum gushing out .. Spurting on his chest and jungkook's abs.

As jungkook collapsed on top of himhim,  he can feel his ragged breathing  against his own.

He holds me tight and I can feel the small tremors that move through his body. He pulls us both to the furs and slowly withdrawals from my body. I moan softly at the loss.
My Lord tugs me to where I am facing him. He cups my cheek and leans down to brush a kiss to my swollen mouth.

"Moon." He murmurs .

I smile and snuggle deep into his embrace. I say a silent thanks to the gods above for Lord jungkook.

I finally found a place where I belong. I place a small kiss to his chest where jungkook's heart beats and close my eyes.
As sleep takes over me .

-------
How was it?. This is my first time writing smut and I know I am not good at it at all.. So forgive me for this.
And yeah please comment.. I need that as my fuel. I never feel motivated without it.
Please vote, comment and share.

Any thoughts?

Thank you :
Niki