Chapter 10

Hi.

Seokjin hyung left some time ago to make kid's dinner and I made my way out of room to the garden to sit under the stars.

The sun has finally set and the cool night air soothes my fevered skin. Jungkook had his meal with some of his warrior and i passed him on my way out. I told him where I was going and he gave me a smoldering look before nodding his consent.

I had a light meal of broth since my stomach is still upset. I know I will have to consume more food soon to keep up my strength for the babe but right now the thought of ritual makes me ill.

I close my eyes and breathe deep of the fragrant grass and flowers surrounding me. The stars are out in full force tonight and look beautiful.

I have a guard stationed behind me for protection but otherwise I am all alone with my thoughts. I know I need to tell jungkook I am pregnant and soon, so that we can travel to for the ceremony.

The sound of boots on the ground pull me from my musings. I turn to see jungkook relieve my guard and he sits down beside me.

"Are you alright ?" Jungkook frowns and cups my cheek. I lean into his touch and sigh. Just being near my Lord calms my soul and I smile at him. I reach up to stroke his face and he kisses the palm of my hand.

"I'm fine. I have something to tell you though." Jungkook cradles my face in his hands and a deep indent forms between his brows as he frowns at me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." My Lord is silent and I open my eyes to see his reaction.

His eyes stare straight forward and his face is unreadable. Worry settles in my stomach and I jerk from his hold to throw up the little dinner I had. He pulls my hair back from my face as I heave up more liquid. Jungkook rubs my back and I lean back and wipe my mouth with the edge of my scarf.

"My Lord? " I looked up at him searching for any reaction...Jungkook looks at me with such love shining in his dark eyes that my heart thumps unevenly in my chest.

He crushes me to his chest and lays his head on top of mine. He kisses my hair and holds me tight.

"You have given me the greatest gift. Thank you my love." Jungkook smiles brightly at me, his white teeth showing .
I smile back at him and he leans down to softly kiss me.

"I will give you a son my lord. I will perform the ritual and our son with be a mighty warrior." Jungkook smiles at me and rubs his knuckle across my cheek bone.

I kiss his palm and breath in his scent.

"No matter if you give me a son or daughter I know they will be a mighty warrior with a strong, fierce heart like their mother." Tears well up in my eyes and I throw my arms around his shoulders. I kiss him and he wraps his arms around my waist, holding me tight to him.

"We will tell the Imperials tomorrow and set out for Ancestors tomb. The ruling Lord will give us a blessing for our mighty little warrior." Jungkook smiles at me and holds me under the stars. I settle in his arms and we watch the stars move though the sky.

----------

Hey. I know the chapter is really short but forgive me this time. Please share, comment and vote the story.

Thanking you :
NIKI