Chapter-38

Hie.

I sit up in agony as a sharp tightness pulls over my gut. Jaehyun is shaken loose from my chest by the movement, and he begins to fall out of our furs. Jungkook lunges forward and seizes his tunic's back, swiftly hoisting him back into the furs. His small chest rises and falls quickly with his terrified breaths, his eyes wide with panic. My back suddenly locks up, and an anguished scream erupts from my throat as I reach out to smooth some stray hairs from his small braid. Jaehyun clutches my legs and whimpers in terror, "Mama?" His little voice trembles, and I want to reassure him, but I can't remember the words.

"Tae? What's wrong?"

I grit my teeth as another wave of twisted anguish pierces through me. My legs are slippery, and my whole starts to tremble. Jungkook lifts the blanket that is covering me while his eyes grow distant.

"Oh my! she is coming , isn't she?" I find it difficult to believe what the proof of labor. I hurriedly agree while grabbing the blanket and burying my claws into the plush furs. Jungkook delicately places Jaehyun on the ground before crouching next to him. As he kisses his brow, he holds his small shoulder.

"I need assistance. Watch out for your mother." My little one nods and blows up his little chest, his bright eyes glistening in the pitch-black room. Jungkook then kisses my forehead while cupping my cheek. I take hold of his hand and started sobbing harshly. 

"It's too soon! I'm only seven months far!" He slowly untangles himself from me by squeezing my hand. When I try to hold onto him, his lips tremble uncomfortably.

"I must call Jin and the healer. My moon, everything will be all right." I close my eyes as another wave of misery sweeps through me as jungkook rushes from our room. I open my eyes and gasp. Jaehyun is standing next to me, placing a delicate palm on my churning belly.

"I protect my mother and sister." 

My eyes are filled with tears, and all I want is to smother him in my arms. My courageous young son. When jungkook breaks into the room, Jin hyung , jimin, rushed over me.

Outside the tent, Namjoon hyung and yoongi stand guard, prepared to help in any way they can.

"There's a problem!" Although it feels like my canal is not nearly broad enough, I can feel the baby moving restlessly inside of me. I gasp in pain as my body tenses and my eyes roll within my brain. I slouch in my furs as I feel a thick liquid trickle from between my legs. As everything becomes hazy, I can only make out Jungkook hovering above me, his lips moving rapidly yet silently.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

''Tae?..Moon!'',  With his eyes rolling back and his lips separating in a silent scream, taehyung's body trembles in furs. 

jaehyun screams for his mother and reaches out his arms to him as I yell for Namjoon to take him outside. He trembles as I gently carry him into my arms. Jin sits between his legs while searching the area for the infant. His expression darkens, and he yells at jimin to get some hot, clean cloths. 

"What's going on?" Jin ignores me as he organises his materials and barks instructions at Yoongi and jimin. In my arms, my love trembles and chokes on his scream. I try to stop his frantic twitches by tightening my hold on him.

''Where's the fucking healer? WHY ISN'T SHE HERE YET?''

''We can't wait the healer . It's probably going to take her more time, considering she's gone for the fever disease back in the village.''

Jimin lifts one leg while he calls for yoongi to do the other. Yoongi gives me an uncomfortable look, but I couldn't care less that he can see my moon in such a close-up. His life must be saved above all else.

My stomach drops and I watch as more blood oozes from between taehyung's knees. 

"The infant is in difficulty, from what I can feel his umbilical cords seems to be wrapped around her throat."

My chest tightens, and I turn to face Taehyung while jin continues, "I have to twist the babe and attempt to untie her or else she won't make it."

''What about tae? he will be alright , right?'' 

Jin eyes were filled with worries as he grabbed a pair of tiny cutting tool.

"He will bleed to death if I can't free the baby. You must keep him motionless while I cut him to expand his entrance." My breath is taken out by his words, and everything disappears for a little while until I'm abruptly brought back to the present. Jimin stands close by, his eyes wide with terror and resoluteness. I gape up at him as my cheek itches. He slapped me. ME? .

He gasps but said "Now is not the time for Lord Jungkook to disintegrate. You must assist us." Absentmindedly nodding, I squeeze taehyung closer. I turn my back as jin cuts him slowly. While taehyung sobs in pain, I grit my teeth. He gasps for air when he awakens and cries out in my arms.

"The babe is dying! Get her out, you must!" In terror, Taehyung yells at jin while sporting blazing eyes.

"I must complete this correctly or you'll die, Taehyung!" jin  snaps at him, blood and tissue dripping from his hands.

"I don't care what happens to me. I need you to save my baby!"

''Shhhhh, moon. Nothing will happen to our princess. She's a fighter just like her mother.'' 

''S-she's dying jungkook-k'' My moon starts to cry and starts to tremble. Later, he passes out and slumps in my arms.

''No-no''

"My lord please, you don't lose your hope.It will be really close for the final section. I'll softly coax the baby from taehyung." I continue to look at my moon as Jin gets to work.

-------------

Taehyung's pov:

With a start, I open my eyes to find Jungkook standing next to me holding a shiny girl in a soft fur wrap. She has thick, silky silver hair, and her skin is the colour of alabaster. I try to reach out to her in jungkook's arms when she makes a small fuss, but my arms are too frail.

''She is Beautiful.'' My throat is dry, and my speech is raspy. jungkook turns to face me, tears glistening in his black eyes.

Despite coming early, the baby is big and healthy.

''He is beautiful'',  My eyes expand, and I stifle a gasp. We were very certain I was carrying a girl. Jungkook holds the babe close so I can view him while grinning at me. He yawns, smacks his lips, and blinks his eyes. I'm out of breath now. He is my adorable little son, and he has the most frighteningly pale violet eyes. My heart surges with love for my new kid as I start to cry.

''You did an excellent job, moon of my life.''

 I give him a smile and start to speak. My body cramps as the words get stuck in my throat. My vision goes white, and my torso bangs against the furs.

I am having trouble keeping my eyes open as slickness collects between my thighs.

"Moon?! hey! what's happening?" Jungkook screams in fear.

"He is losing blood. I must halt the blood flow! Give me the iron, Jimin!" Jungkook looms over me, his form hazy in the movement of my vision.

"Moon, stay awake! You must remain alert." I muster all my power and gently stroke my baby's smooth cheek.

"Baekhyun. Call him baekhyun." My body begins to tremble, and my vision turns white. I briefly glimpse jungkook and my little baekhyun before seeing nothing at all.

----------------------

Heya! So... just a few chapter more. How's it? please vote, share and comment. Why are you guys not commenting? 

ANY THOUGHTS?

THANKING YOU:

NIKI