Chapter-36.

Hie.

I grasp the sink and vomit the small amount of last night's food that I could tolerate. I blot my mouth and turn to look behind me. Fortunately, jungkook went out this morning with Jaehyun and Namjoon hyung's kids , to the Kingdom. My Lord is a good teacher. Sera creeps up my arm and dashes to my side. His dark eyes glow with worry as he perches around my shoulder and screeches quietly at me.

"I'm fine , love. Don't worry"

Even though I said I am fine, he screeches loudly and dashes outside the bathroom.

My stomach churns, and I clench my teeth to hold back the liquid that is threatening to come to the surface. I slowly stand after flushing.

I reach out to grab the towel and before I fall, a steady hands grip my elbow.

"Tae, are you okay?" Namjoon tilts his lips in worry as he peers down at me. Sera sitting on his shoulders.

Oh sera.

I take a while to wait for the lightheadedness to pass.

"I am okay, hyung. Just a little bit of fatigue this morning." I force on what I think will be a comforting grin. He gives me a minute of his undisguised attention.

"Sera must have disturbed you, eh? ", I smiled and took a look at Sera before walking towards the bedroom, his hands keeping me still.

"That creature understands a lot more emotions, and I guess he has a quite liking towards you . He found me and keep screeching until we were here. "

"Ancestors must have been thoughtful. Though I think he's going to be Jaehyun's loyal. " I sighed feeling the furs .

I smiled as Namjoon hyung stroke his fingers over sera's scaly back.

"Should I call my Lord? , Are you going to be okay? " Namjoon hyung looks up at me, eyes still shining with worry.

"I will be fine hyung, don't worry. "

"I will ask Jin to come back, wa-

" No hyung, he went to meet his mother. It's not fair . " "I will be fine, a nap would make me feel better. " I grinned up at him and he sighed before nodding.

------
After a few days:

I was sitting in the garden, it's been a while and I missed that beautiful place. Jin hyung was with me.

I find jaehyun and Jin hyung's  kids near the horses shelter .

Taehyun, Jin hyung's younger one...pulls a brush over Silvers flank. She flicks him with her tail and he giggles sweetly.

Ever since jungkook took them out on a ride, they have had a liking towards the horses.

Jin hyung and I started walking towards them.

Seeing them my heart squeezes in my chest. Jaehyun sees me first and lets out a squeal of joy. He reaches out his arms for me. He rushes to my side, his little legs kicking up dirt as he goes. Yeonjun running behind him, ensuring he doesn't fall. A protective one indeed.

"Mama!" Jaeghyun grabs my skirt and peers up at me with his beautiful eyes. He bounces up and down on the balls of his feet.

Taehyun gripped his mother's skirt as they reached us. Jin hyung ruffled his hairs affectionately. Jin and Namjoon hyung sacrifices a lot, I can never ask for  a friend better than them.

I smiled at taehyun and he shied away. He's precious, just like his mother.

"Are you having a good time? ", I asked taking jaehyun in my arms.

" Yes . I can now even ride a stallion. Lord jungkook tutored me" Yeonjun stated proudly. This little boy is surely like his father. He's going to be just like him. Brave & loyal.

I smiled at him, "such a sharp kid"

"Yeonnie" "Yeonnie" "Yeoniie" jaehyun started jumping in my arms and made grabby hands towards him while yeonjun carefully took him from my arms. I know jaehyun likes staying with yeonjun but Jin hyung looked surprised as yeonjun grinned at my babe .

Jaehyun continued his blabbing which  yeonjun seemed to listen seriously.
Taehyun joined them.

I smiled at the trio as looked beside me, Jin hyung was silent.... Still thinking.

"They are doing so well. I am proud of them"

"Yeah.. " Jin hyung trailed off.. Still thinking.

"My son is lucky to have yeonjun "

Jin hyung turned at me, eyes shocked yet happiness flowing out of them.

----------

Hey , everyone. I know it's very short. I am sorry. I don't know how I just lost my draft. Anyways, hope you guys liked it?.. Please share,vote and comment.
I am getting close to the end and feel like there is only a few chapters till its finished.

I would like to know your thoughts.

Thanking you:
Niki