Chapter-37

Hie.

I have to restrain my hands from shaking when I draw the strings of my dress together because my stomach is churning uncomfortably. I'm secretly making baby clothes because I haven't told anyone I'm expecting again.

Not that I'm trying to hide it or anything, but my Lord has been under some pressure recently due to conflicts around our state, so I haven't been ready to tell him just yet.

I silently ask the Great ancestors to ease the pregnancy this time. Whenever I remember the circumstances in which I gave birth to my jaehyunie, fear clutches my body. I wish the shine of ancestors blessings never lessens on us.

----
After having a minimal dinner,
I was resting on my back while my children were playing chirping sweetly.
My lips twisted in discomfort while resisting the urge to throw up . Jaehyun  was watching while sucking his thumb .  His purple eyes shining with curiosity. Sera sat curled in his lap , looking over at me.

After a min, he sucks his thumb while leaning against me. He only acts in such way when he is afraid. I try to grin reassuringly at him as I brush my fingers through his soft hair.

Unfortunately, bile starts to rise in my throat, and I immediately reach for the washroom door so I may vomit once more. Jaehyun yells in shock and bolts out of the room. Sera softly chip next to me in worry. I slouch against the basin with my eyes closed. My relaxation is interrupted by a cool hand brushing against my hot flesh.

"What's wrong, Moon?" Jungkook was quickly by my side eyes shining with worry. Jaehyun is seated in jungkook's arms with his thumb in his mouth and his head resting on his shoulder. He must have called him, just like sera.

I take a sip of my water before spitting the rest into the basin.

Jungkook assists me in standing up by holding out his hand. He puts his arm around my waist as I sway just a little.

"I'd like to lie down"

Jungkook nods as he assists me in reclining in the furs. Jaehyun is seated next to me by jungkook, who rushes over to my side. I encircle my young boy in my arms as he tucks himself against my neck. Sera by my feet. I kiss his hair and take a deep inhale of his fragrant scent. It aids in calming my upset stomach.

Jungkook holds onto my hand, his face crinkled in concern. His eyes looked baggy, due to the lack of sleep. I feel guilty in making him worry when he's already busy with the state matters.

"Are you sick? Let me call the healer-

He was about to get up but I hold his hands in a tight grip. He sat down confusion laced on his face, .. I closed my eyes.

" This isn't how I wanted to tell you,  but I'm pregnant "

He was silent,  I opened my eyes slightly to look at his reaction. Tears flowed, body relaxed... as he smiles brightly at me. He lays down besides us and pulls us close.

"Thank you my love, thank you", he kisses my cheek and snuggles closer to me, state events long forgotten.

" I love you" , I turn my face to kiss him and he kisses me with a grin on his face. He pulls me more into him while breathing evenly in my neck. His soft snore indicating how tired he is. I ruffled is hair and he kisses my neck, smiling in his sleep.

I chuckle softly and closed my eyes. Sera chirped a moment later, snuggling up beside jaehyun . Surrounded by my family, in the arms of my life.. I let sleep take over me.

---------

Fews months later:

I observe from a chair in the shade as Taehyun and yeonjun run after jaehyun as he rushes through the grass. He giddily laughs as they playfully run around him. Despite their age, they continue to treat my adorable son with such gentleness. I can see a great loyal friendship and leadership forming.