CHAPTER 1

Taehyung:

After my father died, i had no one left to call family . Bogum never liked me from the start to which i never got to know the reason. My loyal servant and childhood friend taemin was my only friend i could share my miseries with.

Why bogum tortured me so much? Why being my older brother , he would remind me of a orphan?

I lay curled up in my bed , not wanting to get up. I could hear the commotion caused in the palace because they all were preparing for a wedding, my wedding.

I wish i had Incanatrix invisibility potion . I hope for a way they all would leave me alone and forget all about me.

But no, earlier i had pleaded with Bogum not to sell me to the imperial lord but he would hear none of it.

NO ONE'S POV:

Taehyung don't know when started crying while being still in the covers. His breath caught in the throat when he heard the door open. He squeezed his eyes shut hoping his parlourmaid. He heard the door shut and the familiar steps of his brother coming into the room. He pulled the covers off him. ''I know you are not asleep my dear brother''.

Reluctantly taehyung sat up bringing his knees in front of him and clutching them to his front. He rested hid chin between the valley of his knees, his purple eyes downcast. His long hair hung almost blocking his face. Bogum reached out and almost lovingly pushed the hair out his face, tucking it behind his ears. Taehyung barely managed to stifle a flinch as his fingers touched him.

''stand up'' the elder ordered.

taehyung shakily got to his feet , his night gown falling below his knees. he stood uncomfortably under bogum's eyes .

The elder clapped his hands twice as a sign of summoning the handmaids. He grabbed the dress from a maiden's hand . ''i've bought you this dress''

Bogum held up the dress he was holding. It was a long lilac dress which looked like a wedding dress with thin straps and a tie in the back. Tentatively taehyung reached out and touched it at her brother's urging.

''I-it's beautiful'' , he said letting his hands fall to his side.

''Yes, it will bring out your eyes . Come on let's get you out of this nightgown.'' bogum said as he bent down to grab the hem and pull it up and off him.

taehyung held his tears at bay. He was not a stranger to bogum eyeing his body and was thankful he hadn't forced himself on him. Taehyung stood nearly nude in front of his brother . Bogum raked his eyes above his bare chest . A few tears trailed slowly down his cheeks, he hated when he did this to him. bogum grabbed his neck and whispered in his ears,

''you are really growing into a beautiful man, Imperial lord would be delighted to fuck you ''

....''Dress him up and take him downstairs''

Taehyung burst out crying as soon as he was gone. Every time he stared his nude body he thought it would be the time bogum would rape him. He hated living in fear but knows that he had no other life or choice.

The maids looked at him with pity , some of them with tears brimming in their eyes. Taemin ran towards his childhood friend and hugged him dearly . while taehyung clutched onto him .

------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I sat infront of the mirror as the maids adorn my silver hair. The wind blows through the windows ruffling the silk curtains. I ran hand over the red bruise on my neck.

Even if he's my blood brother i wouldn't call him family . If he got a chance to get the powers he desired, he would torture me or sell me or even kill me. Tonight i would be marrying the Imperia lord. My own brother sold me to be raped .

The maids put the silk material down my body and i was taken out towards the aisle where i will be wed to lord JUNGKOOK, where i will become his.

------

Hello guys! so, this is the first chapter of STH. I hope you all like it. please comment, share and vote .

If you guys want it then i will continue.

ILY GUYS, BORAHAE<3

THOUGHTS?

THANKING YOU:

NIKI