CHAPTER 3

HI.
Let's begin.

Taehyung's pov:

I move to the windows edge and close my eyes as the breeze blows through my hair. I can hear the crunch of lord jungkook's boots on the earth as he moves to stand behind me. He places his hands on my shoulders and I have to force myself not to tremble.

He slides his calloused palms down my shoulders to my elbows. He steers me away from the window to face our bed. He reaches up to undo the ties at my back that hold my wedding dress. He pushes the straps down my arms and I instinctively raise my arms to cover my bare chest.

He took hold on my hands and pushes my arms down. I raise my arms once more to cover myself and he pushes them back down... My eyes begin to brim with tears and I closed them feeling the fear of being taken without my permission.

"Don't cover yourself, let me see you my beloved"
He repeats the word and I open my eyes.

Beloved? .. Lord jungkook called me his beloved?. Is this because he wants me to serve myself to him ?.

Bogum had told me that by hissing in my ears that I shall do whatever the lord wishes even if he wants me to be his fuck slave . Otherwise, the Lord is gonna destroy us.. Bogum is going to lose his throne.

Lord jungkook gathers my hair in his hand and brushes it to hang over my shoulder.

He moves to stand in front of me and I watch as he gazes hungrily at my exposed flesh. He reaches his hand out towards me and I clench my eyes closed. A lone tear manages to squeeze past my lids and I wait for his touch. I startle when jungkook touches my cheek. I open my eyes. He brushes the tear from my skin and looks puzzled.

"No?" "If you are unwilling then I'm not going to touch you my beloved"

I stare at him. And It finally dawns on me that he cares. I thought he's an animal just like my brother, who's going to tear me apart but I guess I was wrong.

He reaches down and lifts my dress for me. He looks away and hands it to me. I look down at the material and then back at jungkook.

He knows I am scared and is willing to not bed me. This would be a turning point. I look over my shoulder towards the fire blazing in the distance in hearth.

I look back at my Lord and see what I have always wanted. A family. He moves toward the window and I grip his bicep. His skin is rough under my delicate fingers and he pauses.

"Yes." I drop the dress and jungkook once again gazes at me. I reach out and place my hand on his bare chest. His dark onyx eyes gazed at me in the candles of the dark room and I trail my fingers over his chest. I take his hand in mine and place it on my bare breast. He watches me with dark, smoldering eyes.

"I want it" I repeat and trail my hand down his toned stomach to the edge of his robe.
Jungkook squeezes my breast in his hand and reaches up with his other to cup the back of my neck. He leans down and I reach up onto my tips of my feet to meet him. His lips brush over mine and I gasp. His touch sends a shiver down my spine and I open beneath him.

He brushes his tongue into my mouth and I tentatively brush mine with his.

His hand feels like fire on my skin. He releases my breast to grip my hip. He pulls me flush against him and I moan. I have never felt like this before.
I never felt this desire, the urge to be with someone.

But suddenly, everything dawns at me again..i shouldn't forget in the end , after he's satisfied with me, I'm just going to be his concubineconcubine . Right?

-----------
Hey. Did you guys liked it?
If you did then please vote, comment and share this story.
It needs support.
And yeah tae has lil delicate women features like lil breasts and all.. You guys already understood I guess.

Thoughts?

Thank you:
Niki