Chapter 35.

Hie.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a scratching noise at the door to our bedroom, and I signal jimin to come in.
I have called him to tell him about his daughter sasha.

I've set up two stools by the fire, and a little pot of tea is brewing. I give him a lovely smile while making an effort to appear composed. I offer him a seat and a steaming cup as I motion for him to do so. He seemed perplexed at being summoned to my tent so early but thanks me anyhow.

"Queen, You wanted to see me." As I drink my tea, I nod. He has flourished ever since moving in with our Imperials. He is still tall and slim, but his body has developed slight curves, and his skin has a radiant, youthful radiance. He is beautiful.

He now smiles more and his black eyes no longer have a haunting appearance, though I assume yoongi is the cause of that.

"I must share something with you. I'm unsure of how you'll react to it." Jimin flinches and clutches his cup with his knuckles as white as bone.

"Do I have to leave Imperia?" I instantly grab his knee as his shoulders begin to shake.

"Obviously not, dear friend. You are free to stay here as long as you like, you are now our family." Jimin begins to breathe slowly and deeply as his shaking lessens. His eyes start to progressively lose their terror, and I give him a calming smile.

"I recently learned some significant facts about you, and I'm not sure where to begin."  Jimin takes a large swallow while gripping his cup even tighter in his palms.

"As long as I can remain in this place with you and Y-yoongi " Jimin pauses, his large eyes pinning my face. He breathes out as I give him a comforting grin.

"Okay, so..

He looks at me with a blank expression as I tentatively reach out and take the small cup from his crushing grip.

"Jimin, your daughter is alive."

The room is silent as the words sink in. Even the squawking sphinx sera is quiet as if sensing the sudden tension.

"Jimin? "

I patiently wait for him to collect his thoughts as I reach out for him again and he flinches away from my touch, making me want to bite back the sting of his motions and fold my hands in my lap.

When jimin finally whispers , "How can you be so cruel? " I turn my head to the side and look at him. His black eyes are filled with tears, and he looks at me with a mixture of despair and rage on his pale face.

"My daughter passed away. She's gone! Why would you say something like that?" He screams.

"Jimin, I'm telling the truth. I promise." I try to plead once more, but he pulls away from me .

Jungkook runs in through the door as yoongi follows closely behind. Jin hyung was also there, carrying Rhaego on his hip.

"What's happening?"

The tent is shook by jungkook's thunderous voice. He is standing next to me with his enormous arms crossed over his chest.

Yoongi hovers close to jimin, a worried expression on his face. Jimin brushes him off when he tries to nudge him closer.

"Calm down, ji-

Yoongi was cut off by jimin who screams once again,

"I've been grieving for my dear yoona for years—YEARS—and you summon me here and tell me these lies? "

Jungkook growls at him as jimin snarls his hatred at me. I shake my head at him and put a calming touch on his arm. He seats down next to me but still glowering at jimin.