Before You Read

Hello! Welcome to my first full attempt at a Fan Fiction! Whilst I am aware of the amount of Harry Potter Male Reader Fan Fictions there are here on Wattpad, I have been heavily inspired by many writers, and finally decided to have a go at one myself. Massive shoutout to -we-are-infinite- for early advice on being a new writer and inspiring me with her brilliant book, The Boy Who Loved. Please go and check it out if you haven't already!

Also a huge thank you to @classicbibliophile for the book cover! Please check her out!

This is a male Y/N insert, and to change things up, the love interest is NOT going to be Hermione. As almost every male insert's love interest is Hermione and I wanted to switch things up a bit!
Note: I am hiding the Love Interest for now, development will be slow on the relationship due to who it is 🤪

The Son of Mystery will contain strong language as we develop the story, most likely not occurring until the Goblet of Fire.

Please enjoy my first Fan Fiction of Harry Potter! Any feedback will be thoroughly taken on board as I further go on in the story.

Update: 1/12/22 - The Philosophers Stone is based on the films, the writing is lacklustre compared to Chamber of Secrets onwards. Stick with it and I promise it gets better, I was still finding my feet at the time and now fully have a writing structure. Thanks again for the support.

-Thanks, Saber.