Internal Worry and Undeniable Support

Y/N, Lauren and David all left the room together and went upstairs to Y/N's room. Today had been a combination of  both the greatest day of his life, and the scariest day of his life. He had no clue how those two boys had appeared in the forest, all he could remember was the tugging feeling inside his stomach before they had disappeared. Now, in his room with the two closest people in his life, he held a letter that was addressed to him, and knew which room he slept in. Y/N was nothing short of completely creeped out. 

David was looking at the letter as though it was an bomb that could go off at any moment. How did the person who wrote this know all about Y/N? He was a very quiet boy who barely spoke to anyone besides Lauren and himself, so who could possibly - 

It hit David like a ton of bricks to the head. There was a small, minuscule possibility that this letter could be from Y/N's parents. This was the most logical solution that David could think of, so, cautiously, he approached Y/N, "Listen, Y/N, why don't I take it and read it out to you? If you're as nervous and as scared as I think you are, then it might help if I did it." David reassuringly placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder who's eyes filled with relief at this idea, and he quickly extended his hand with the letter in and David took it. Lauren wrapped her small arms around Y/N comfortingly, what had happened at the zoo?

David turned the envelope to the back and peeled off the symbol that held it tightly shut, he did not recognize the symbol from any letter that he had ever received, could it be foreign? 

Slowly, he removed the letter and instinctively scanned through the letter, looking for any sign that it was from Y/N's parents, alas, it was not. However, it was a message like nothing he had ever read before.

To Mr Y/N Lynx

The Room in the Attic

Lynx Orphanage

Surrey

Dear Mr. Y/N Lynx,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 

Students shall be required to report to the Chamber of Reception upon arrival, the dates for which shall be duly advised.

 Please ensure that the utmost attention be made to the list of requirements attached here within.

We very much look forward to receiving you as part of a new generation of Hogwarts' heritage. 

Yours sincerely,

M. McGonagall.

Attached to the letter was a huge list of books and accessories that Y/N would apparently need to attend this school.