Bulgaria VS Ireland

Once finally getting his barings back, Y/N realised that they had landed on moor that was covered by mist. In front of them stood two very grumpy looking wizards, one of which was holding a very big golden watch, whilst the other held a piece of parchement accompanied by a quill. 

"Morning, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, picking up the portkey and handing it to the wizard. The man took hold of the boot and threw it behind him into a box that looked full of other used portkeys. 

"Hello there, Arthur." said Basil, wearily, "Not on duty, eh? It's all right for some, we've been here all night! You'd best get out of the way, we've got a big party coming in from the Black Forest at five-fifteen. Hold on, I'll find your campsite... Weasley... Weasley..." Basil was glancing down at his list, "about a quarter mile's walk that way, first field that you come to... Diggory, second field."

"Thanks, Basil," said Mr. Weasley, as he beckoned everyone to follow him. 

Once the group had finally made it to the field, and some questionable Muggle communication about paying using Muggle money, which resulted in the poor Muggle who looked over the campsite having his memory modified, they finally trekked over towards the campsite. 

The wizard who had modified the Muggle man's memory expressed concern for Ludo Bagman's unwillingness to keep quiet about Quaffles and Bludgers around Muggles. 

"I thought Mr. Bagman was Head of Magical Games and Sports," said Ginny, looking surprised, "He should know better than to talk about Quidditch in front of Muggles shouldn't he?"

"He should," agreed Mr. Weasley, "But Ludo's always been... lax about security."

Y/N snorted as they walked down a large row of tents. Some of which looked like the owners had attempted to look as Muggle-like as possible, yet others had gone too far and had turned their tents into palaces. 

"And the wizards are wondering why the Muggles are getting suspicious," Y/N said as he rolled his eyes at the stupidity of some people. Lauren laughed at the bluntness, but you could se the concern in her eyes about it as well. 

"Ah! Here we are, this is us!" said Mr. Weasley, ignoring Y/N's comment and pointing to a sign that had the name, "Weezley," on it. 

"How bloody hard is it to spell our name right?" complained Ron.

"Couldn't be a better spot though!" said Mr. Weasley, "The field is just on the other side of the wood there, we're as close as we can possibly be." He took his large backpack off his shoulders, "Right," he said excitedly, "No magic allowed, not when we're out in the Muggle lands strictly speaking, We'll be putting these tents up by hand! Muggles do it all the time... Here, Harry, how do we do it?"

From the look on Harry's face, it was clear that he had never been camping in his life. That left the three Muggle-raised kids, Y/N, Hermione, and Lauren, to work out where the poles went. Mr. Weasley became more of a hinderance than a help as he got extremely excited whenever they used the mallet. After a little while, they had two perfectly looking Muggle - two man  tents standing tall. 

Only problem was, Y/N thought, that when Bill, Percy and Charlie get here, they would be a whopping party of twelve. Y/N glanced at Hermione, who had also noticed this. Y/N gave a quizzical look when Mr. Weasley dropped to his knees and began crawling into the tent. 

"We'll be a bit cramped," he called, "but I think we'll all squeeze in. Come and have a look."

Lauren thought the idea was completely ludicrous, as she bolted into the tent to complain. As she entered, she let out a squeal. 

"Y/N, get in here!"

Y/N moved the tent flap out of the way and climbed into the tent, and felt his jaw drop. He had walked into what looked to be a four-bedroom flat, accompanied with a kitchen and a bathroom.