19

I don't have a game plan for what I'm gonna do in order to achieve my objective at the shortest time possible but I do know I will try my best not to encourage him into thinking I love him back.

He's delusional and I need him to realise that, though in a subtle way so he won't retaliate by threatening to expose me. I'll think about the plan later because right now, I need to muster my courage to avoid cumming.

"Give it to me, Baby. Give it to me. Let go." No you let me go. I'll never cum on your fingers ever again.

"I know you want to." He speeds up with three fingers running in and out of me as I force my eyes to stay open. If I close them, all my senses will heighten even more, so I won't. Because I don't. Want. To. Cum.

"You're so wet," he mutters as he slows down the movement of those fingers, so I breathe in relief. Good. He's given up.

I gasp the moment he sucks my clit, then swirls his tongue down to my slit. My hands fly to the bedsheet, crumpling it while I bite my lower lip, shit. That feels so fucking good.

He doesn't say anything and keeps on licking me, making me cringe with the sound of him slurping my juice but my mouth reacts the opposite of what my brain registers with those embarrassing noise, and my bottom part too when I eagerly keep shoving my hips towards his face.

"Come for me." I can feel his warm breath on my clit before he attacks that bundle of nerves again, making my legs shake as I finally hit the final destination. Nooooooo-

"Good girl." He smiles in content when he resurfaces from my mount, standing on his knees.

"Do you need me to wear condom?" He asks when he removes himself from the bed but keeps his gaze towards me.

I stare at him after closing my legs. Both of us are still fully dressed, minus my Batman panties but yeah, we're still clothed. Though the bottom part of my modest dress is pooling on my tummy, exposing my private part.

"I've never been with anyone since you." He takes off his suit jacket and that's when it hits me. This is the exact same outfit he wore the night we met. At the hotel bar. No wonder it feels like a deja-vu.

"Baby?" Instead of continue to remove other articles of his clothing, he creeps to the bed and stops in front of my face, staring into my eyes, "I miss you, so much. You're all I think about ever since I left the rig. I was willing to find a job here if they don't offer a place in New York. Because I really want to be with you. I love you, Baby. So much."

This time around I don't return his kiss, perhaps my lips have finally learned that the brain, and the heart, don't agree with his course of actions.

"I love you," he murmurs in between kisses. I can feel his disturbing bulge on my stomach, with his hands squeezing my ass, sweeping me closer to him.

He continues kissing me down my jaw, along my neck, sucking at those sensitive spots making me cry in ecstasy as my legs open themselves for an invitation.

The next thing I know I'm choking on my saliva when he nudge the tip of his cock into my sex. I grip on his biceps, bracing for impact knowing there's more to come.

"Do you miss me too?" He asks before going lower to my chest, and dipping deeper into me. I whimper from the discomfort, but his teeth distracts me when he bites my clothed nipple.

"You feel so good." He groans once he fits all of him in me. You feel so good too.

"You're so perfect." He thrusts into me lazily, as if savouring it into a lifelong memory.

I don't know if I want to close my eyes or stay open. Because if I do, I'd come in less than a minute. But if I don't, I can't bear watching him take advantage of me.

So I stare at the ceiling.

"Hmmm," he continues sucking and biting my nipples, while moving his cock in a slow movement. At this point I pray he'd just fuck me faster so we can be done with it as soon as possible. I need to breathe air that is not polluted with him. I need some time alone, to gather myself.

Or I don't, so I can push myself to the limit. Who knows tomorrow I can't take it anymore and finally end my life. No more suffering, no more-

I scream the moment he hits me to the end of my cervix. Fuck, that is the worst. It's so painful yet he keeps doing it, now slamming his cock at rapid speed, but not to the end of the tunnel. Thank God, because I don't think I can take that pain again.

Panting, I know I'm so close to cumming. But just like what I did, and what I promised myself, I try not to reach it. But with the addition of his thumb on my clit, I shake my head trying to psyche myself not into cumming. No. No. No. Nooooo-

"Fuck you grip my dick so good." He releases his thumb from my clit, now grabbing each side of my hip and thrusts harder making me moan. Or more like screaming non-stop.

"I love you, girlfriend." His lips latch onto mine as he stills, spilling his content into my sex.

I'm truly disappointed with myself, for cumming twice tonight. Though I know if I didn't restrict myself, I might have cummed more than that.

Perhaps this will be a journey. Two tonight, one next week, and none by next month. Let's pray he'll be bored with me the month after.

Two months then?

Okay. I can do two months. If I haven't killed myself already.