2

After dinner at a Michelin star restaurant, Juliette brings me to a seven star hotel. Like usual, I have no idea on the itinerary of the night because I only do this to satisfy her, to ensure she won't be bored with our relationship anymore.

Anything she wants, goes.

Including wearing this red lingerie with matching garter belt underneath a short wine-red dress.

"Je t'aime, cherie," she kisses me when we reach at the entrance of the hotel bar. I hook my arms around her neck to deepen the kiss, I love you more than anything babe.

"I didn't make any plan for tonight." She finally says once she breaks the kiss.

"So we're not gonna escape tonight?" I ask, more on the eager side. We're gonna spend my last night together? Just the two of us?

Oh how I crave this, just the two of us, in a hotel room, wearing such sexy lingerie, to-

"Of course we will, cherie. But I've decided to put an element of surprise. You're gonna pick up someone at the bar instead."

"What?" I haven't done that in years. I don't even remember how to do that anymore. We've been steady for so long, I haven't thought about going back into the chasing game.

"Let's go," she pulls me to the bar while giggling all the way. Oh why does she have to be so cute now.

"Get him," she whispers on my left ear once the bartender puts our order in front of us. I glance at her direction only to find a guy who's in a three piece suit, currently having a drink by himself in the middle of the bar.

"Okay," I don't want to but I get up anyway, and launch my feet towards him. I can hear a good luck from my baby at the back.

My nose catch such a strong male smell once I approach him. He is looking at the bottles lined up on the shelves, while holding a glass of alcohol drink.

His suit is fitted to his masculine body, I shouldn't feel intimidated by his size since I've been working with bigger men on daily basis but still, his aura is intimidating me. I gulp as I brave myself, "Is this seat taken?"

Oh God I'm so rusty.

He turns his face to me amusedly, probably knowing my intention already.

"No." With that he turns his face to the front again, not even showing a hint of wanting to entertain me. Should I proceed or abort this mission?

I take a look at my baby who's sitting at the end of the bar, now talking to a woman who seems to be enjoying her company. Oh shoot, I need to work fast before she's the one who's gonna utilise the room with that bitch.

I know I should trust her, trust is after-all the foundation of a relationship but I can't help it every time I remember her proposal two years ago.

It's either we break up or I agree to her proposition, to include some elements to spice up our relationship. She wants an escape from the normal life. She wants a third person. She wants a vacation. She wants something new because according to her, the normal is too boring.

But I like normal.

Tho I like her more so I agreed to it. Only to realise how messed up we've been once we get on it.