6

"He just arrived yesterday morning, why should I put him on tomorrow's chopper list?" The Radio Operator who's responsible on the people getting on that helicopter ride asks me when I order him to put that fucker's name for tomorrow's ride.

"Just put him on that list. I'll write an email about it later." I tell him before going to my room. My shift has just ended but I'll be back to the office after I shower.

Spending hours on the rig floor observing the guys make up the drill pipe under this hot humid weather is enough to make me sweat like a pig. I only wear a bra and panties underneath this coverall but I'm still sweating this bad.

Just when I step into my room, something covers my mouth as my body is cupped by a strong set of arms

Just when I step into my room, something covers my mouth as my body is cupped by a strong set of arms. I struggle beneath it, wanting to escape to the door but a foot quickly push it, closing it with a bang.

"Shut up." The deep voice commands me but I struggle more once I know the identity of my captor. What the fuck is he doing? Did he wish for a death penalty instead of just losing his job?

"Stop fighting me, goddammit!" He curses when I try to kick his groin, but I'm too short to reach for it. Damn you Asian genes!

"Either you stop fighting me or I'll hold you like this until you learn to behave." What am I? A 5 year old? To behave?!

"Fine, you ask for it." He pushes me to my bed that my face is smashed onto it, as he holds my hands to the back.

Just when I'm about to scream, a tape was pasted on my mouth, then my hand is tied with something. I can only glance at him as he looks at me furiously.

"You're not kicking me off this rig. And you're definitely not going to make me lose my job. I'm this close to get to my dream position so we are not playing by your rules."

He turns me around so my back is on the bed as he watches me. Suddenly his hand reaches for the zip of my coverall and pulls it down, exposing my sweaty chest underneath the sports bra.

He pushes the bra up to my head, glides the coverall off my shoulder, and gathers them towards the end of my tied hand. I shake my head repeatedly, not wanting to be exposed like this.

"Don't be so cocky next time." He said it sternly as he turns me around, releasing me from being tied as he pushes my coverall and sports bra off my hands.

"You need a lesson on how to behave. Tonight is lesson number one." He ties my hands back then again, have me face to face with him.

His hand reaches for the other half of my coverall, pulling them off my feet as I lie on the bed only in my cotton panties.