30

"Five minutes."

I wince hearing him repeat himself in that demeaning tone that I quickly nod and scurry to the ensuite bathroom.

Trying my best to remove my clothes, remove my make-up, and wash my hair in record time, I definitely don't have the luxury to entertain the fast beats of my heart and freak out because I only have five fucking minutes to return myself back to my original state.

When I step out of the bathroom in a white robe the hotel provided, because I know he'd be mad if I don that dress I came in with, for its fashion and smell, I realise he's still sitting in the same position, eyeing me from that couch.

Without waiting for his next instruction, I hurry to him and stop merely a foot away, to which his face has loosen a bit signalling he isn't as angry as before.

"You took a minute extra."

I bite my lips, trying to tame my nervous state. I swear my phone showed five minutes on the dot before I stepped out of the bathroom, is he picking on me unnecessarily?

"For that, you're gonna spend an extra hour here."

My breath hitches realising I'd be home one hour later than I promised my family. And my husband. Oh God, I knew I shouldn't come here. I knew he won't make this easy for me. I fucking knew he would-

Wait. We never discussed about the timing. He just instructed me to be here at 3pm so what number are we actually talking about now? It's crazy how wrecked I was feeling that I instantly freaked out about coming home an hour later for the fact this man didn't know I told my family I'd be home at 6.30, just half an hour before dinner time.

Perhaps it's just a quick fuck and we'll be done in an hour? Which in this case would be two hours since I'm one minute late.

But I know Gabriel Black. There's nothing quick about him when it comes to sex. He immensely enjoys dragging the session and judging by our history, of what I've done, he'd happily drag it as long as his penis could go.

"Come here."

He doesn't need to say it twice that I walk towards him and only stop once I'm right in front of the man.

"On your knees."

I oblige and stand on my knees, with the robe still in tact, though I'm not wearing anything underneath. My hair is dripping wet but I don't have the time to dry it; I clearly made the right decision to forego the hair dryer because one extra minute equals one extra hour. Urgh, he really is petty.

His right hand reaches out that because of the fear festered in me, my head automatically moves backward to avoid him.

It must have bothered him that he quickly touches my chin to bring my head forward, tilting my face to get a good look at me. Perhaps to ensure I've gotten rid of all that make up.

For one, I didn't bring a make up remover or even a cleanser so I made the most of it using that hand soap provided by the hotel. I know I couldn't get rid of the stubborn eyeliner but again, we aim to appear hideous so there's that.

"You better not pull the same stunt next time you're here."

Is he referring to my appearance just now?

"I'd be happy to let the world know how beautiful you actually are in your original state."

I gulp hard at his threat, then quickly shake my head once it sinks in, promise to never do that again.

"Now open your mouth."

I do as he says, opening my mouth the widest I can, but he doesn't seem to be satisfied with what I've done.

"I want a fucking red carpet for my cock," he drops it with venom while I try to understand what he wants, "Tongue, Charlie."

Once I show him my tongue, he growls in restraint and that's when my eyes fall to his crotch. It isn't that obvious since he's wearing a pair of jeans but I know he's hard now. Rock hard.

He is still sitting on the couch when he undo the zipper. Still kneeling with my mouth wide open, tongue out to receive his Royal Highness the Penis, we are at the perfect position as his cock is at the same height as my mouth.

"You know what to do."

I feel like a true slut with those five words but I don't really have a choice, do I? So I do what I know best, and dive in, pretending this will be over soon.

In the middle of pleasuring his Royal Highness the Penis, he pushes the opening of my robe, revealing my breasts. I'm already feeling bad with the saliva dripping down to my chin and chest at my attempt to accommodate his cock but when he fondles my breasts afterwards while being pleasured by my mouth, I stop myself from feeling anything.

This, will be over soon.

Though deep down I know this is just the beginning. We haven't even fucked, and I have no idea what is the time he intend to stop. Because there will be an additional hour after that.

"Perfect tits," he pinches the nipples simultaneously that I groan, and he seems to like it because the vibration from the sound I made might add some music to this blow job.

"I'm gonna decorate your perfect tits first before decorating your perfect pussy later."

At least he won't decorate my throat, no?