5

I can barely walk the moment I pass the immigration post. After a long session with a stranger and my love last night, I had a hard time to wake up before noon. Unfortunately, I have to.

My flight will be boarding in 40 minutes so I take my own sweet time to walk at a pace that I'm comfortable with. I stop by at Starbucks and get an iced chocolate before continuing my journey to my boarding gate.

I've just been moved to International Operations so my name has been assigned to a project in Thailand. That's gonna take one connecting flight and a whole 24 hours journey. But good news is, any business travel that takes more than 6 hours guarantees the employee a Business Class ticket.

Thank God for that because there is no way for me to sit that long with my sore pussy. He seriously did me good last night.

By the time I arrived at the gate, the flight attendants already called the Business Class travellers and are now onto the Economy Class passengers.

I waited for them to board the plane first since there's a crowd at the counter, I'm not gonna drown my petite self in that big crowd. Afterall, my seat is already assigned.

"Garter?" I heard a deep voice on my way to the lavatory. I turn around only to see a grinning face that is too familiar for me.

"Hi." He is still grinning, which I find it annoying. Why on earth am I meeting him again just a few hours after having his healthy mushroom in me. Urgh.

"Bye." That's all I said as I continue my steps to the lavatory. Once I finish, I take the other route to my seat. I'm gonna avoid him as best as I can. I have no intention of seeing that fuck face again.

***

"Good evening, Miss Lee." The flight attendant greets me when I come out of the lavatory, my last pee-trip before the plane lands. I smile at her as my eyes catch the tall figure beside her, "Good Evening."

"Good Evening, Miss Lee." He greets me before I manage to turn around so I politely reply him, "Good Evening."

I walk to my seat as I heard him thanking the flight attendant, "Thanks Maria, see you at Qatar." 

So he's landing at Qatar? Good. At least he's not following me to Bangkok.

"Hey Miss Lee, we meet again." Suddenly he's behind me. As much as he'd like to control his voice, the passengers around us turn to look at us.

"Yeah. Bye." I walk back to my seat only to have him follow me instead of getting to his seat that is behind there.

"Hey, do you wanna grab something when we land?"

"No."

"Have a coffee with me?"

"No."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" No I have a girlfriend. But I'm not gonna entertain him any longer so I plop on my seat, only to wince in pain. He laughs, fully aware of the reason of this discomfort.

"Look, I'm sorry for that. Can I buy you a coffee as an apology? Please?" His green eyes is captivating. His green, puppy eyes, can seriously rule the world. Because I'm so drawn to it that I said yes, "A cup. Now go, people are looking."

"Alright, see you when we land." Nah, you're not gonna see me. I'm gonna hop to my connecting flight after this so, toodles!