26

People always say whatever crisis you're facing, the answer is right in front of you, it's all up to you either to take the hint or ignore it because there are signs all over. Every problem has a way out, it depends on you whether to solve it rightaway or wait for another option hoping it's better than what you have now.

As for my problem, yes. Hyun Bin is the answer.

Two months is up. The moon, the stars, the sun are all aligned, our best date to unite as a couple is merely a week from now.

My Grandmother arrived two days ago and as usual, whenever she's here, all of us are summoned to my parents' place for lunch. Though this time around, everybody knows there's something going on because our Grandmother will only be here once a year, and this, would be her second time in New York this year.

The second hint is too obvious when Hyun Bin showed up with his parents. My mother shoved me to my childhood room upstairs to change into something proper, what's wrong with my jeans and t-shirt?

I came out twenty minutes later in a dress, my nosy cousin helped (read: forced) me to put on some make up, and another cousin did my hair as a few more gave me a pep talk about relationship and marriage.

It is so fucking obvious at this point.

My parents were reluctant at first about marrying their daughter to a stranger but they changed their mind when Grandmother flaunted her acting skill.

She teared in front all of us on how her age would be shorten if I don't get married by next week, whining to God how ungrateful her daughter and son-in-law (my parents) are to deny this one last request from an old lady who spent years raising this ungrateful daughter and her five other siblings on her own since her husband died young.

She then spun it with her toxic positivity by planting a seed in my parents' mind if this is my happy ending, if Hyun Bin is the one, that she's just trying to help because she wants to see all her grandchildren have their own family and live happily before she leaves this world.

Drama.

But then I start to think.

Maybe this is the way out God has planned for me? Maybe Gabriel will finally let me go if I marry another man?

He doesn't need to know if I marry for love (I'll fucking tell him yes if that's what I need to do to convince him) or that I'm doing this for the sake of keeping my Grandmother longer in this world despite my dislike towards her, or the fact I'm planning to divorce Hyun Bin the moment I'm free from him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not superstitious. But at this desperate time, I'd be willing to be one if it means I can escape my abductor.

It's been five months but there is no progress on my mission. Instead, I feel like I'm encouraging him to stay in this relationship. So yes, maybe this will stop him.

But how am I going to tell him? The wedding ceremony is next week.

***

"It's so colddddddd."

"It'sssss sooo cooooldddddd."

"Soooo cccccoooooldddddd."

"Ssssssssss-" the hissing sound stops once I lift my gaze from the phone to look at the man who's standing in front of the bathroom door. His shoulders move like a wiggly worm as his lips tremble excessively, faking a shiver.

It's winter, of course it's cold! And he's only wearing a pair of cotton boxers, of course it's cold! The fact he just got out of hot shower, grrrrr OF COURSE IT'LL BE COLD!

"Get in here." I say annoyedly, which makes him grin and instantly jump on the bed, joining me who're already snuggled inside this thick duvet.

"Really?" He asks as he pulls my petite body towards him, crashing my back to his ice-cold front.

As usual his hands go straight to my chest in a criss-cross manner, hugging me tight as he takes each of my boobs. They're huge but they fit perfectly in his palms.

"What are you doing?" I look at him from my left shoulder when I feel his warm cock nestles between the crack of my ass. I thought he was wearing a boxer? When did this sneaky ass take it off?

"You asked me to get in you." He grins again, obviously faking his innocence by taking what I said in a double meaning.

"I can warm you up from inside," his hot breath is clouding my mind when he tightens his grip, snuggling me closer.

I remember clearly what happened a month ago when I hid inside the bathroom for ten minutes before he opened the door with a spare key. The look on his face, it's as if he was batshit scared if I did anything psychotic in there, if he'd find me dead or something.

He has been coddling me like a fragile little thing since then, hardly pushes me doing anything I'm reluctant to (though not enough to let me go from this abduction), but most importantly, he has given me back my orgasms.

"You're the best heater in the world, Baby," he is still hugging me tight but this time around with his cock buried inside of me.

"I love you," the whisper makes me wince at the thought of the same sentence uttered by my parents yesterday when they yet again try to convince me to marry Hyun Bin during the dress fitting.

I had given them my word I'd marry the man of their choice but they read me well that they drop encouragement every single day just to ensure their eldest won't stray from the agreement.

I won't, it's afterall the key to my freedom.