3

Author's note: Just updated the description, check it out in case you're wondering what this story is about! (To be honest I'm still figuring it out because I don't think I can do dark *sigh*)

***

"Change of plan, we're going to my room." I announce once I'm back with him. He smiles amusedly, "Oh?"

"Who knows if you set a camera in your room."

"Why would I do that?"

"To blackmail me." I walk to the elevator without waiting for him.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of being recorded having sex with a stranger but again, the thought of pleasing Juliette overpowers it.

I strip my clothes off once we're inside, leaving only the lingerie along with the garter belt and long black stocking. He seems amused at whatever I was doing, standing straight at a corner watching me.

"Come on." I urge him when he's still standing. I want to get over with with this thing as soon as possible so I can go back to the arms of my lover.

"Are you in a hurry?"

"No." I answer him defensively, putting hands around my body, hugging myself.

"But you want me to go fast?"

I scoff at the irony of that, "Your dick is still in your pants, quit the talk and get into me."

He laughs when I'm totally being serious, still standing there without showing any intention of doing anything further.

"Fast." I add, sternly.

"Fast it is," he chuckles as he removes his suit jacket. He pops out the cuff links off his shirt as he looks at me, "It'll be faster if you help me."

"Fine." I mutter as I march towards him.

"Undo my pants," he suggests once I'm in front of him, his hands busy with unbuttoning his shirt.

I kneel in front of him since his hands are getting in my way; he's unbuttoning the last few buttons. He grins when my finger touches the zip, "You look prettier from up here."

I roll my eyes as I pull down his pants to his feet. Yeah I get that a lot, mainly because my cleavages seems ten times deeper from above.

"No, I always start with the ladies first." He grabs my hands, stopping me from rolling his boxer down. Instead, he takes both of them to help me stand up.

Just like other guys I've had during the escapes, he goes down on me trying to get me wet, preparing for the intrusion of his dick. Yeah whatever, I just want to know is Juliette still with that cunt? Did she bring her up here? Are they screwing next door?

"You're not paying attention." His deep voice kills the image of Juliette kissing that cunt's fake pussy. She's so plastic I think even her pussy is too.

"I always like a challenge," with that he launches an attack on my left ear and sucks it, causing me to moan unvoluntarily. Shit, only Juliette knows my weak spot. How did he, uhh-

My toes curl at the stupid sensation that makes me moan like a pornstar. Except these moans are real, so real and original I'm so embarrassed at myself for behaving like this.

But I can't help it.

He starts to play with my breasts, tugging my nipples, adding a whole new level to the pleasure I'm already overwhelmed with. He makes me feel like Juliette does.