4

He moves real slow to minimise the pain I'm experiencing. His mouth hasn't left mine, but his hands are getting busy.

After a while, he must have felt the tension I've had has gone that he moves faster. I close my eyes, trying to imagine Juliette watching us. She must be so proud of me for taking such a big dick. I bet she gets so turned on she's probably deciding if she should just barge in and join us.

"Does it still hurt?" He asks softly as his green eyes looks into mine. I nod which makes him goes back to the slow pace, "But I can take it."

"I want you to feel good as much as I'm having it now. It's about you too." Juliette is all about pressuring me above my limit, that's what I love about her. She makes me come so hard that I never get bored having sexual intercourse with her, a girl.

But I'm just like this guy, the one who thinks too much about other people, and that's probably the reason she finds me boring.

"I'm gonna move a little bit fast now so let me know if it's too much, okay?" He asks with a concerned face. I nod, "Okay."

He drills me as he claims to do and I can't think anything else besides wanting to reach for another release.

Four other positions and countless releases later he finally spills into me. That's when I'm back at thinking about Juls. Shit, how can I forget about her.

That's it, I'm never fucking without her again.

"Do you want another round or you're too sore for me?" He asks when we're finally breathing normal. I shake my head, too tired to say anything. My throat is dry from all the screams and moans.

And no, I'm not bi. Plus, Juls just slipped my mind for like a few minutes, it's not that long.

"Alright, guess I'm leaving then." He stands up and goes to the corner of the room, where all his clothes are being left. I watch him from the bed, somehow admiring his bare bottoms. His thighs are so muscled, I think he spends too much time in the gym.

"Can I know your name?" He turns around once he's fully dressed.

"No."

"Not even a nickname?"

"Not even a nickname."

"Okay." He smiles as he picks up his suit jacket. His after-sex hair is so much better than the previous style.

"Thanks for the good sex." He finally says as he looks at me again.

"Yeah, okay." I dismiss him, so glad that he takes the hint when he moves towards the door and disappears.

I cover my face with a pillow and scream as loud as I want to, expressing my frustration of how reckless I was during the sex, forgetting the one true love of my life making me feel like I'm cheating on her.

Suddenly my phone rings so I reach for it on the night stand. It's her.

"Baby," she calls me with a seductive tone. I knew it. I knew she'd get so turned on by that fat dick. The one who's responsible for my loud screams and moans. Urgh, it's so embarrassing,

"Don't wash him off, I'm coming to you now." I smile hearing her rugged breath.

"I'll be here," I reply her then the line goes dead as I hear the sound of the door being opened.

She's running to me only in her black lace panties, kissing me so deep I feel suffocated that I need to push her for one second.

"I love how he ruins your pussy," she is so sexy. Anything coming out from that mouth is so, so sexy.

"And I'll ruin you next."