8

"Cake for Miss Lee," Darlene puts a plate on my desk when I'm reviewing the Daily Drilling Report. I look at her who's grinning while leaning beside me, as if waiting for me to say something.

"Thanks?"

"Don't you wanna ask why there's a cake today?" She keeps on wiggling her eyebrow as if wanting me to play this guessing game.

"Because it's on the menu?" What's so weird about it? The Camp boss, as what we call our chef, always serves cakes as dessert.

"No, silly! Because it's somebody's birthday!"

"Oh." I know, I've already become his cake last night.

It's been two weeks since I got raped. Every few nights he'd come over and fuck me. Last night he came over at midnight, asking for a special blowjob since it's his birthday. He ends up coming once in my mouth, and twice in my cervix.

"It's my future boyfriend's birthday!!" She squeals excitedly as she hits my arm repeatedly, yeah okay I get it. You have a huge crush on my rapist.

"You really don't like him, do you?" Her mood turns sour when I continue gazing at my computer screen. I shrug, "I'm just busy."

"You're only doing DDR! Even with eyes closed, you can finish it in less than 5 minutes."

"Well I need to finish it now before I go to bed."

"Bed? It's only 7. You never go to bed this early. Are you okay, Char?" She's right. I don't even want to go to bed this early, I just wanna dodge a bullet.

"I'm just tired. We're gonna start drilling our last section tomorrow morning so I want to rest a bit before the hustle." I never needed the rest. I've been fine all these while.

"Alright then. But take the cake with you, I specifically requested the camp boss to cut you a piece with the most chocolate cream."

"Thanks, Dar." I smile at her which she nods and goes back to her laptop, just a few inches away from me.

10 minutes in, I finally get up and bid goodbye to Darlene, night-shift MatCo, and my Night Drilling Supervisor, the one who's in charge when I'm asleep.

I have no appetite whatsoever to eat this cake so I'm just gonna bring it back to my room and throw it in the dustbin. Darlene will give an earful if I throw it outside here.

"Why, aren't you thoughtful bringing cake to the birthday boy." Oh God, I swear I will stab him in his sleep tonight.

The rooms can't be locked from outside for safety reason, that's why my room is always left unlocked. However, it can be locked from inside for privacy reason.

"What the hell are you doing here? You already raped me last night."

"I told you not to use that word."

"I'll use whatever word I want. Now get out." I am still standing in front of the door, waiting for him to get the hell out of my room.

"You want me to teach you another lesson?"

"You'll still rape me regardless what I say." I actually listened to him last week but he still comes and fucks me so whatever, I'm not doing the whole submissive thing anymore.

"Come here, let me eat you while you eat your cake." I roll my eyes hearing his stupid words.

"You're so cute when you do that." He smiles as he gets up from the bed and approaches me. I step backward to distance myself from him, also to reach for the door handle, thinking I still have time to escape if I dash out now.

"Cute," he whispers on my ear when he has me backed to the door, his body pushing mine. His hand takes the plate then he turns around, putting it on the table. I gulp as my hand still grips the door handle. It's time.

"I don't want you to drop it when I take you there." He's walking towards me again with an evil face. The face of a rapist.

I gulp, I'm too scared to open the door. I don't want him to be mad. I've done that last week and he punished me so bad. I had to lie to my colleagues that my yoga routine has gone wrong for the walk of shame I did the day after.

"Let me guess what colour is your bra today. Hmmm, black?" He laughs softly thinking it's amusing. Because all my sports bra are black, what's to guess.

"Fuck you." I glare at him. Yet I can't do anything, just waiting for him to torture me again tonight.

"About to, girl boss." He grins then kisses me on the mouth. With the practice he's had since the past two weeks, he manages to strip me in just a minute.

"I haven't done anything but you're already wet. Are you sure you like girls?" He challenges while stroking me down there. I close my eyes, picturing Juliette and her disappointed face. I'm basically cheating on her now with how frequent I had sex with him.

He kneels in front of me, eyes still looking at me intensely. Suddenly he takes one of my legs and hangs it on his shoulder, that I have to instantly grab the door to steady myself. He smiles before smooching his face towards my sex.

Shit he's so good at eating pussy he always makes me come in record time.

I only realise he's smirking at me when I open my eyes and look at him. I quickly remove my hands that's grabbing his hair, putting them on the side.

"Do you want me to continue or stop right here?" He asks, as if I don't know he's not giving me a choice anyway.

He removes my leg from his shoulder, now standing tall in front of me.

"I won't take you if you don't want to anymore." He sounds serious. But I scoff, "Why? You're gonna rape Darlene next?"

"She's not my type. I prefer Chinese food than Thai." He kisses my neck while caressing my fold again.

"Then you should stop raping me."

"Hm?" He stops and looks at me instead.

"I'm not Chinese you asshole."

"You're not? What are you then?" This time around I give him a teasing look, yeah like I'm gonna give you more details about me. Asshole. Fuckface. Rapist!

He tortures me the whole evening, from the door to the table to the bed, and finally on the floor when he already come twice but I haven't had any except the one before our Chinese-Thai argument.

No no no no no no no-

But he slows down anyway, when I'm this close to reach my peak. What the hell? He's been forcing me to come as much as he can since the past two weeks, shaming me how easy I've been, but tonight he's playing a game with me.

"What are you, Miss Lee?" He asks again, smirking. "I won't give you what you want if you won't give me what I want."

"Rapist." That single word seems to stir the emotion in him, from being playful to angry.

He takes both of my legs and pushes it towards me so my face is in between them. He moves rapidly while watches me moan involuntarily. I bite my lips to stop it but at times I gasp and moan again. He's punishing me for the forbidden word.