9

Today is the happiest day of my life.

Two and a half weeks of pure hell, with the last five days marking the worst days of my life, today is the day I am finally free.

Gabriel Rapist Black has boarded the chopper ten hours ago, making me and my pussy the happiest souls on this rig.

"You're chirpy today." Darlene narrows her eyes at me when I push the chair to the table, ready to leave for my room. I'm finishing early today to celebrate this occasion.

Also, because I haven't had any sleep since I'm being used all night last night. He insists on giving me a proper goodbye fuck, as he claims to be. That, including the other four nights that he hoards my room like it's his.

"Three days to go till I'm back to the land!" I announce. Yes, I'm also excited about calling Juliette 24hours-7days a week during my 4 weeks breaks.

"Let's hang out at Bangkok when I'm back, okay? I'll bring you to the best club Bangkok has to offer!" Darlene has been stationed here since two years ago so she definitely knows her way around the city.

"Can't wait!" I squeal excitedly as I walk towards the exit, "Night, Dar. See you at breakfast."

***

Darlene wasn't kidding when she said she's bringing me to the best club in Bangkok, because two weeks later, right after she landed, she calls me to have dinner together and afterwards a trip to the said club. It's full of foreigners and feels exactly like one of the famous clubs in my own city. A hidden gem in the middle of Bangkok.

"Ayyy Gabriel!" I cough my drink to the person in front of me when I hear her shout that name. Shit!

"I'm sorry, sorry sorry sorry! I really didn't-"I reach out for a napkin and wipe her chest when she pushes me instantly, "Get off me, bitch! Urgh!"

She takes the napkin anyway and disappears to I assume, the restroom? Sorry, stranger.

"Hey what's wrong?" Darlene touches my shoulder as I turn to her, only to catch the rapist's face.

"You okay, Char?" She asks again when I keep on staring at him. He's looking at me amusedly, probably thinking about raping me again.

I turn to Darlene. I am so, so mad at her. What the hell is she thinking inviting him here? It's like inviting a wolf to the den. I'm so screwed. I need to leave, now.

"I, uh, I think I'm gonna head home."

"Why? You're not feeling well?"

"Yeah, think I drink too much." He's watching us, while smirking at me. Knowing that I'm faking this, to run from him.

I really don't wanna be used again. Enough is enough. I might be stuck at the sea with him, but this is the land. I have such wide space to hide, to run from him.

"Alright, let's go." She links our arms together as she grabs her purse, which I quickly shake my head, "No no no you should stay. I can leave on my own."

"It's okay, we can come again next time. I'm tired too since I just arrived this morning. Let's go."

Both of us walk to the door, when that rapist whom I thought has already gone, suddenly said, "Uber will arrive in 2 minutes, ladies."

"Thanks Gabriel." She looks so giddy as she replies him.

"Your welcome. Think you're gonna be okay till we arrive home, Charlie?" He asks me, with a concerned look that I know it's fake. Because both of us are fully aware of the reason I wanna go home this instant.

"Yeah." I answer him, for the sake of not making things obvious.

Both of us go to the back seat as Gabriel hops on the front seat next to the driver's. Darlene and Gabriel talk to each other as I remain quiet. Turns out that fucker is staying at the same hotel as Darlene's.

"You're sure you'll be okay? I can send you to your apartment if you want." Darlene offers when the three of us are standing in front of the hotel lobby.

Unlike them, the company gives me an apartment instead of a hotel room. It's cheaper for them to rent one for me and my back-to-back, since one of us will be here while another is offshore.

"No it's okay. I know you're tired." I smile weakly at her, still acting feverish.

"Gabriel, can you send her at least to the front of the apartment?"

"Noooo," I quickly interject, "It's only a short walk from here. No no no, I'm fine now." I put on my biggest smile at an attempt of convincing her. Shit.

"I can do that. Come on, let me be a gentleman for once, girl boss." His smile is so sincere if I don't know he's a rapist, I'd totally follow him to the back of his white van. No candy needed.

"Oh come on," Darlene suddenly takes me to the side, whispering, "If I go up with him you know, I know, and he knows that we're gonna fuck. I still have to go for another hitch with him after this, there's no way I'm doing him before that! So please, take his offer!" I can hear her desperation, of not wanting to screw her colleague since we have another round of offshore trip before the drilling campaign is finished.

But you see, if you don't fuck him, he's gonna fuck me.

"Ladies?" His voice makes us turn simultaneously towards him.

"Yeah go ahead, be a gentleman and escort girl boss to her apartment. Good night guys, perhaps lunch together tomorrow? Hm?" She's already walking towards the entrance as she waves at both of us, since Gabrielle is already standing beside me.

I sigh, "Go away."

"I promised her to be a gentleman."

I glare at him, as he looks at me innocently, as if he hasn't raped me more than twenty times at the rig.

"Let's go, sweetheart." He smiles, so genuine I feel like slapping him for abusing that word knowing he's just gonna rape me again tonight.