22

"If you don't get married before the year ends, my life will be shorten for ten years!" My grandmother, my Halmeoni, shouts in the middle of lunch making everybody awkward.

Awkward, but still eating, pretending it's not awkward at all. Welcome to the Lee family.

"You'll get married to the Kim's." She rests her case with that order.

How I wish I don't understand Korean, so I can just live my life without knowing word by word my Grandmother has been cursing me for her bad luck. Being superstitious is one thing, but to drag others as well is another. I'm glad she's only here once a year. Though that once a year is a definite hell. Like now.

As usual Dad fights my battle, then Mom would shut him up, and Halmeoni will bark again; the cycle repeats until a month later the old lady returns to Seoul.

I really dread this time of the year, because Halmeoni will bring up the same topic over and over, sometimes when her other kids join the gathering they'd be on her side too, harassing me for bringing bad luck in their life just because I'm not married yet. Duh, have they ever wondered if those bad lucks are because of them themselves?

Like seriously, your kid slash my cousin didn't get the job offer not because of me, because of the bad luck that you accused happened due to my single status, but because he is fucking stupid. Who'd hire a stupido like him, urgh.

Suddenly being in the company of Rapist isn't that bad anymore.

At least he appreciates me, rather than condemn me. At least he keeps on saying how lucky he is, instead of the opposite thing my own Grandmother has been throwing in my face. I love you sounds so much better than you ungrateful ssagaji!

***

For the first time since four months ago when he first raped me, I am grateful to lose my mind when he keeps on slamming his hardness into me making me scream till my throat dries, my voice becomes hoarse, totally taking my mind off the harassment I received all afternoon.

I let go, and have been doing so since the past hour, cumming and cumming with no intention to stop myself from doing so. I just want to reach that high and forget everything that is happening in my life. Juliette, Halmeoni, Ssagaji. This Ssagaji. This jerk.

"I love you," he squeezes my left cheek hard as he shoves his hardness in a sloppy movements, showing the lack of control he has right now.

He's definitely overwhelmed tonight, compared to the previous nights when he seemed to be more composed. Perhaps because I finally let go and enjoy this, somewhat encouraging him.

"You like it when I'm rough, don't you," he curls his arm around my tummy, wrapping it to bring my body up so both of us stand on our knees, "I like it too, Baby."

Normally I'd roll my eyes at such self-absorbed remarks complimenting himself for how awesome he is at making me scream or whimper or whatever else but tonight, I give in and close my eyes, wanting to get as much orgasms as I can, allowing myself to go to the heaven, after so much hell I've had since the past week. Which mostly because of him himself.

"No," my breath hitch when he takes his cock out.

"No." I turn around to look for his face, or rather an explanation for his dick move, stopping whatever he was doing when I'm this close to cum again.

He is smirking while stroking his fat steel, showing everything he did is totally on purpose.

"I know how much you despise me," I totally didn't expect something like that would come out of his mouth, considering how delusional he is, that he's incapable of seeing my passive reactions to whatever he's throwing at me,

"I know you don't wanna be here, I know you hate yourself every time you cum, because I made you cum. I know Baby."

...he knows? He pretends not to know? Not to realise those things?

"I have the whole day to myself today so I did some thinking." Can't he do this speech he always does after I came?

We've been together for two weeks and spend every minute with each other aside from working hours so if this alone time able to knock some sense in him, perhaps I should excuse myself more often in the future.

"I love you too much to give what you want the most, I can't let you walk away," Yeah I know it's too good to be true, you'll never allow me that, "So I'm gonna give you the next thing you would want the most."

We are still standing on our knees, his chest touching my back, his hardness still in his palm, and our sweaty body as close as we've been minutes ago, nothing's changed except we're talking now.

But what is it? What is the next thing I want most? Because all I've been wanting all these while is to get away from him, nothing else but that. 

"I won't force you to cum again. I know how much you hate yourself for allowing it to happen, I saw it everytime you came, so I won't force it again." He kisses me on the lips briefly while I'm still digesting what he means by that.

So no more sex?

"I love you, Baby." His hand holds onto my head, bringing my lips to meet his.

But a moment later the hand disappears as he pulls my body closer, then I feel the tip of his hardness touching my sex. Yeah right, not even one minute and he's back at it.

He inserts himself in easily by how wet I already am, and I shamelessly cry in pleasure. The way he makes me whole again, is beyond explanation. Everything fits like a puzzle, and I ride my ecstasy to chase for the release I lost earlier.

"You love my cock I can feel it Baby I can feel it," he grunts as he slams harder. Yes, harder. Faster. Come on, I'm so close.

"Argh!" He growls the moment he takes his cock out again. What the fuck? I am thissssssss close to cumming you asshole.

The kisses he leaves on my shoulder, followed by a few toothless bites makes me even more mad. What the hell is he doing? He's obviously not done, so why did he pull out?

And then he puts it in, again. Running it in and out, with his hand now taking my whole left breast in his right hand, rubbing my nipples between his fingers, all while thrusting in me.

He repeats the same out when I'm almost there, and back in when I've lost the tempo, until forty minutes later he stills and spills in me without giving me the release I was after.

He actually stayed true to his words; he's not making me cum again.

Perhaps never, as I wish. Huh. Noble of you, then?