1

Escape is a strong word.

It symbolises freedom, joy, and ambition.

Freedom to finally escape from whatever situation we're caught of, that we desperately want to run from, hoping it would be better.

Hoping it will provide joy and a release of happiness, with ray of sunshine to escape the cloudy weather.

A path to reach the ambition we've had since forever, if it will somehow gives us some clarity that we've actually managed to achieve something, escape the loser route.

"It's perfect, if only you can see how exquisite the place is!" She's always full of expressions, with that thick French accent, never fails to hook my adoration towards her.

"Look cherie, they even have a private pool zis big!" Her eyes are already so big but they grow more as she points a finger to the laptop screen.

"I've picked two matching bikinis for us. One would be the high waisted granny panties kind that you're always crazy for, and another is a cuteeee pineapple bikini I know we're gonna look crazy cute in it!" I must say I'll never get bored of her excitement at such simple stuffs.

"You haven't said a word, cherie. Do you like it?" She turns to me as she pouts, giving me a little protest.

"Of course I like it. Love it, babe." Her eyes sparkle the moment I confess how much I like her pick on the resort for our next vacation.

I walk over to Juliette and sit on her lap. Instead of going back to the laptop, she takes my chin and brings my face to hers, kissing me passionately.

We've been together for 9 years but every kiss still gives me butterflies.

"Je t'aime, mon amour," she murmurs when I pull back. I smile in content as I gaze into her blue eyes, how did I get so lucky to have her in my life.

"I love you more, babe." I kiss her again when she pulls me into a tight embrace. At 5ft 7, with a slender built, she's the person I've been wanting to be since I hit puberty.

But God doesn't seem to like me. Instead of the figure I envision myself to be a petite cute Asian girl, He designs me as a shorty with enormous boobs and giant ass.

"Let's get ready, we have an escape to do tonight!" She squeezes my bums before gently removing me from her laps.

I hide my dislike knowing how excited she is. Unlike her, I always dread at our escape sessions.

Two years ago when we celebrated our 7th anniversary at Japan, she proposed something that has changed the dynamic of our relationship since.

She sobs while confessing her love towards me has somehow dwindled along the line of being lonely due to my odd work schedule as well as lack of sex, which the sex that we managed to have are all boring.

Boring. Her words, not mine.

Because for me, it's never boring. It's always passionate and exciting.

Somehow we got lost in translation that I didn't even realise she's been feeling that way for more than a year.

That she's ready to end the relationship we've had for so many years. She was willing to throw it because, because she was bored.

So like all other mad person who's in love, I try my best to cater her requests, to ensure we have another shot at us.

"I wanna see you in red today." She hugs me from behind as I lean on her chest. She always picks the lingerie for our escape.

She also picks the scene, the actors, everything. She's the director of our escape.

"Anything for you," I move my head to her neck and kiss her on her sweet spot, then walk to the bed to reach for the lingerie she's already laid out there.

If you ask me 10 years ago if I'd be anything than straight, I'd laugh my ass off. I was as straight as a ruler, and my Asian mom would kill me if I disgrace her with that kind of sexual preference.

But look where she got me. She managed to bend me into loving her in just three months, agreeing to be her girlfriend when I myself was still figuring myself out, if it's just a phase or I really like her more than just a friend.

"You look so delicious, cherie." Everything about her screams lust; her sexy expression, her thick accent, and her provocative attitude. She's classy but she can be slutty when she wants to be.

My work schedule is a bit odd. Depending on the company's project, they'll fly me to a drilling rig for 5 weeks which I'm gonna work 12 hours a day for the whole duration. It sounds exhausting which I won't deny, it really is.

But I love my job. Because the next 4 weeks I can just chill at home and be lazy with my girlfriend. We always go for short trips during the weekend, and plan for escapes to spice up our relationship. Those 4 weeks are solely for my Juliette.

I'll be leaving for work again tomorrow evening so I'll do everything I can for our escape tonight so it'll be a lasting memory for her until I'm back in another 5 weeks.

Whatever Juliette plans for tonight, I aim to please her above and beyond. Anything for my girl.