11

It's my last week before I'm back to the rig again but Juliette always seems reluctant to take my call. She's alway busy, caught up with deadline and out with her friends, I think she's avoiding me. And when I ask about the third person, she refuses to share about it. Or rather, her.

Is she prettier than me? Is she a better lover? Does she makes her happier? Is the sex better?

"Sweetheart." The growl snaps me out of the thought on her potential lover. I sigh, I miss her so bad but she won't spend time with me.

"I don't want you to think about her when you're with me."

"I love her, of course she's all I can think about."

He growls again, finally sitting down instead of talking with my pussy attached to his face.

"I'm leaving in two days so you better make tonight worth it." He warns, as he's had since few days ago. I'm so glad he got called for a job again. Shoo, shoo away from my pussy.

"Do you hear me?"

"Yes daddy," I roll my eyes as I mock him. Thank God I call my own father as Appa. Thank God I'm born a Korean!

"Now spread your legs." I did as ordered. He dives back in, continuing what he was doing.

When will I finally be free from him? Will he let me go once I'm done in this country?

I want to think again about what's gonna happen, explore the options I have in escaping him, but like he always did, he manages to make every matter disappears as he forces me for my big O. Shit he's good!

***

"Don't you think you spend too much time here?" I ask him when I see the two plates set on the dining table.

It's been a week since we met at the club and he's here like 90% of the whole time. Thank God he's being deployed to offshore tomorrow.

Which means I won't be getting homemade food anymore. Did I also mention that out of the whole time he's here, half of those are spent at the kitchen while another half in my vagina? Yup. He's a good cook and a good fuck.

Wait. No. Just a good cook. Erase the latter one.

"I like your pussy."

"Not even gonna be subtle about it?"

He grins as he pours light coloured sauce to the grilled chicken, then back to the kitchen to dump the pot into the sink.

"I know you don't like the salad but I put it anyway, in case you wanna try again today."

"You sound like my sister," I sit on the chair that he pulls out, "talking to her 4 year old."

He laughs as he settles on the chair in front of me. I pick up my fork and poke on the chicken, "This looks good."

"Your welcome," he mocks me as he cuts his chicken. I roll my eyes at him and begin with mine. I'm not gonna say thank you to my rapist. Even though he feeds me lunch and dinner and breakfast and snacks in between. He's the one who drains my energy and makes me starved!

"I'm gonna go back tonight to pack my stuffs. My chopper is in the morning."

I hum at his words as I munch the food. He eyes my salad, raising his brow, "Aren't you gonna try that?"

"No."

"Try it."

"I don't like it."

"Maybe you'll like it this time around?"

I stop cutting my chicken and look at him instead, why is he forcing me? Stop it already. I've been pressured to eat greens since I was a kid. I've entertained my parents now that I live on my own, leave me alone with my decision!

"You didn't like my cock last time but now you can't get enough of it." Whoaaaa what?

"True story." He takes the glass and sips his wine, giving me the meme look.

"Come here, sweetheart," he calls me as he taps his lap.

"No, I'm eating."

He looks at me, giving me a disapproving look. So I get up, reluctantly, and walk to him. He smiles once I land my butt on his lap. His hand snakes into my skirt, caressing my bare sex.

"When I leave, make sure you wear panties all the time." He whispers into my ears as his fingers get busy. I nod, biting my lips, closing my eyes, trying to suppress whatever I'm starting to feel.

"Eat your salad if you come more than two times."

"No."

"What?"

"Yes, daddy." This is so sick. He's behaving as if he owns me. For the fact this is my place, and I'm five years older than him. Have some respect!

***

Yeah okay, who needs respect when you can come three times on the dining table, and twice on his lap. Turns out his salad is delicious too, perfectly seasoned that I actually want more. No, we're not talking about the metaphorical salad. We're talking about the real food salad.

And screw Juliette. If she wants to date another girl for three months, then do whatever she wishes. Because I can do that too!

That when I'm back she'll be waiting for me, perhaps she'll start to appreciate me for being a lot better than the fling she had when I'm here.

"I think he's seeing someone here." Darlene is still talking about him. Duh, I've already finished my meal but she hasn't stopped yapping about how difficult it was to get Gabriel out of his nest, that now he's gone to the rig she regrets so much for not being more persistent or obvious about her intention to date him.

"Didn't you see what he's packing under there? Last time when we had dinner at Sirocco, I can see the line of his dick!" Yeah that line of his dick ends up going into me, in the Gents.

"Oh you're not gonna get me. You like girls!" She waves her hand in the air, giving up.

I used to think I like girls too. Only girls. But now I'm seriously doubting myself by how hard I came when he drills me from every direction. Does that mean I'm bisexual now?