Episode - 2

Namjoon: Bunny you missed me that much??

Kook turned around to saw a tall and handsome man standing their with his famous dimples smile in display.

Jungkook: Hyungie!!!

He Squealed and jumped on his hyung in happiness. Namjoon stumbled back on the sudden impact.

Namjoon: Bunny calm down. *Put him down* here I brought your favourite chocolates.

Jungkook: *squeal* You are the best hyungie

Kook took the chocolates and went to his room while singing dynamite.

Suzy: son, How are you?? *Hug him*

Namjoon: I'm fine eomma. *hug back* how are you guys??

He Broke the hug and went towards his appa and hugged him.

Sehun: we are fine son. *Hug back*

They broke the hug and talked for sometimes about his meeting and all stuffs and left to have dinner.

__

(Dining hall)

Suzy: kookie come down for dinner baby.

His mom shouted from downstairs

Jungkook: coming eomma!!

Kook came down while eating chocolates and the chocolate were messily spreader all around his mouth and his hands.

Suzy: YAHH!!! JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT IS THIS?? *shouting*

Jungkook: eomma don't shout my beautiful blood will come out from my pretty ears.

Suzy: You---

Namjoon: Eomma don't shout. Go bunny wash your face and hands and come for dinner.

Jungkook: Okie dokie

Saying that he went to clean his face and hands and sat for dinner.

Sehun: honey did you talked to your friend in Seoul??

Suzy: oh yeah!! I talked. They agreed and kook will be with her son until she returns from Daegu.

Namjoon: but why kook is going to Seoul??

Namjoon Stopped eating and asked while raising his eyebrow. Jungkook hesitated a bit and said the reason.

Namjoon is always protective over his baby brother. He don't allow him to be apart from the house even for a day.

So he is a bit hesitant to tell it. But none the less, he said the reason of his migration to Seoul.

Jungkook: Hyung I forgot to say that I and lili got scholarship from Seoul Bangtan University. so we are leaving next week.

Namjoon: but why in others house?? Not in hostel or appartment?? And is it necessary to go?

Namjoon asked looking down at his plate of food. Chopsticks scrambling the dish in it.

Suzy: Joonie don't you know about your brother? He is such a brat. And it's his wish to study designing in Bangtan University.