Episode - 30

It's a beautiful evening, the sun seem to fade in some hours. Birds are chirping and singing along with the chaos created by the small human beings (kids) in the park, who are playing around.

The park is full of kids running and playing and chasing and laughing with each other. While the parents are sitting on the benches kept in the park, talking or gossiping.

In the oh so chaotic park, a cute couple who are in each other's embrace under the slide.

Earbuds plugged on one of the ears. A slow and melodious romantic song/music playing in the mobile connected to the earbuds.

Jungkook's head was on Taehyung's shoulder, while their legs are tangled and their hands are held in a romantic way. Both of their eyes are closed as they were so into the romantic melody playing inside their earbuds.

Maybe imagining themselves in the music.

But that silence and peace didn't stay long when a kid poked on Taehyung left bicep. He got slightly startled, but soon sighed in relief seeing the little kid who was giving them confused look.

Feeling Taehyung's movements near him, Jungkook too opened his eyes. He waved in tiny and smiled at the kid. The kid smiled seeing the bunny looking boy's smile.

The kid: hyungies, what are you doing here?

He asked with his Little head slightly tilted. Taehyung chuckled and took the boy in his lap.

Taehyung: we are listening to songs.

Taehyung said and Jungkook didn't seem to mind the questions asked by the kid, he (Jungkook) was busy poking and squeezing the kid's cheeks, making the kid giggle.

Jungkook: what's your name kiddo?

The kid: Bae Jumho

Jungkook mumbled a small 'cute' and pinched the kid named Jumho's cheeks. But Taehyung's next question made them return to the actual world.

Taehyung: But why are you here? Aren't kids playing space there?

Taehyung asked with an eyebrow raised, pointing behind them, where a lots of little human beings are playing.

Hearing this, Jumho looked down at his lap, fidgeting his fingers.

Jumho : it's just I-I don't have any f-friends there. S-So I was here with my momma.

He said his cute small eyes sparkle with tears. Jungkook and Taehyung felt bad for the Little one.

Jungkook whipped the kids eyes and took him in his lap and kissed his forehead before saying,

Jungkook: then play with us!

He squealed happily like a kid, making the kid giggle and Taehyung chuckle at his cute boyfriend. They came from under the slide and started to play.

The three played with ball and so many games, until it was slightly dark.

Mrs.Bae: Jumho, come baby let's go! It's late

Jumho just gave TaeKook a small pout before waving and leaving with his mom.

Jungkook: he is so cute! I already started miss him.

He slightly sniffled hugging his boyfriend. Taehyung rolled his eyes at his over reacting boyfriend. Because,

He came here to spent some alone time with his boyfriend before leaving to Seoul. But the bunny looking boyfriend of him made another plan and brought someone between them.

But he wasn't complaining though, he also enjoyed playing and smiling like this freely after a long~ time. Enjoying like a kid with the actual kid.

Taehyung: baby, let's leave too. It's already dark. Aunt Jeon will be worried.

Jungkook nodded and both headed towards their car. As Taehyung was about to open the door,

Jungkook: Tae, stop!

Taehyung flinched and looked at his boyfriend with 'wtf is that for' look. Jungkook smiled sheepishly and held Taehyung's arms snuggling into it.

Taehyung: why?

Jungkook: let's walk for sometimes, holding hands, feeling the Breeze--

He stopped in midway hiding his red face in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung chuckled hearing his boyfriend's cute wish.

He nodded his head and both started to walk towards Jeon mansion. Taehyung texted one of his men to take the car to the hotel where he is staying for the time being.

They started walking holding each other's hands, feeling the cold chilly breeze, smell of Street foods and sounds of cricket and the beautiful sight of colorful lights on the street made it even more romantic and calming for the couple.

Just like Jungkook defined the walk!

The walking for a long minute made them stop infront of a bus stand as Jungkook sat on one of the waiting chairs in the bus stand.

Taehyung: what happened bun?

He asked worried and stood infront of him.

Jungkook: it's... just... my legs are hurting taetae!

He exclaimed with a pout. Taehyung sighed and bent down. Jungkook widened his eyes but soon opened it when he felt himself in Taehyung's arms, like a koala.

Jungkook: Taetae?!

He said slightly loud out of embarassment and shyness as the people in the bus stand are looking at them, cooing.

As they were so lost in their own conversation, both got startled when someone screamed Jungkook's name.

??: Jungkook!!!

Jungkook looked behind Taehyung and saw--

~•~

Short chapter!

Tomorrow is a holiday for me🤩 wanna upload another story? DM me!