Episode - 16

It's Sunday evening, Jungkook was standing infront of his mirror, looking at his reflection. He looked pretty and ethereal in the outfit he is wearing.

He combed his hair and looked at his reflection for the last time before leaving his room. He went to the living room and saw tae nowhere, maybe he is in his room, Jungkook thought and exited the house.

He didn't saw a pair of dark brown iris, the person's lips left a chuckle, as he looked at the younger leaves the house.

Jungkook outfit 👆🏻

Jungkook exited the mansion and stood infront of the gate. He waited for the taxi, while waiting he called Jimin, who Didn't picked up his call.

The nervousness occupied Jungkook like a dark clouds which covers the sky before rain. He but shrugged it and tried again. At the time being, taxi that he booked arrived.

He sat inside it and again dialled Jimin's number. Again the same answer 'the subscriber you are trying to reach is not attending your call please dial again later'.

He got frustrated and train of negative thoughts clouded his already nervous mind.

He don't wanna get embarassed infront of everyone. He don't want to attend the party without boyfriend, he just wanted to hide somewhere rather than attending the party.

Because he know, he can't face anyone if he didn't attend the party, with his boyfriend, who didn't even exist. So he had his hope on Jimin to help him.

And he also know well that Lucy invited jungkook to embarrass him infront of his colleagues for revenge, as kook rejected her proposal. He sighed and was about to call Jimin again, but he got a call from his Bestfriend, Lisa. He attend it.

Kook:

Lili...

Lisa:

Kookie did Jiminie oppa arrived?

Jungkook bit his bottom lips in nervousness. He started shaking due to the imagination of the upcoming action.

Jungkook:

No, Liz. He didn't arrived yet.

Lisa:

What?? Did you called him?

Y-Yes I did. B-But he is not a-attending my call.

Jungkook said in the verge of crying.

Lisa:

Hey koo, Don't cry, he might be on his way.

Jungkook:

I think s-so. I'm feeling so nervous. I-I'm sure if h-he didn't come Lucy will embarassed the hell out of me.