Episode - 12

It was about 1 pm on a same day at Kim corp. Some are busy in work forgotting about their lunch and some are heading to fill their tummy and few are coming out of the company cafeteria after having their lunch.

Like everyone, Jimin was also exiting from the cafeteria having his tummy filled. As he was about to get into his cabin, a man rushed towards him with a yellow file, panting.

Jimin: Hoseok hyung. Calm down. Why so rush?

Jimin said to hoseok who was trying to catch his breathe from the running. Finally, Hobi's breathing became stable. He spoke...

Hoseok: Jimin can you give this to Yoongi. Mr.Kim have a meeting with BP industries. I searched for Ms.Mina but I couldn't. So pls give this to him and get his signature. Also send the file to Lee corporation.

Hoseok hurriedly said and left the place without waiting for Jimin's answer. Jimin was beyond happy to finally gonna see Mr.Min, his crush, after a week.

He smiled which made his eyes formed into a crecent shape. He thanked hobi who was already disappeared. With a little excitement, jimin went towards Yoongi's cabin.

He knocked the cabin door and earned a 'come in' jimin entered the cabin. Yoongi didn't seemed to be notice his presence.

He coughed to make Yoongi look at him but Yoongi didn't budged. So he again coughed this time too Yoongi didn't looked up, but he spoke...

Yoongi: Mr.Park, keep the files. Why are you coughing? Are you sick?

Yoongi said concentration fully on the computer screen with flashed white light on his face. His hands typing the keys so fast, that the only sound in the cabin is the clicking sound of keys.

Jimin looked around the cabin to see if Mina is there. But he couldn't find her. He placed the file on the table and cleared his throat before speaking.

Jimin: Mr.Min, don't you think you are always inside this damn cabin? *Annoyed*

Yoongi took the file and started signing below the words printed on the white paper, where "signature of The Manager" was typed.

Yoongi: so what Mr.Park? Do you missed me?

Jimin: Yes.

The word slipped from jimin's tongue unconsciously. He bit his tongue from embarrassment of revealing himself.

Yoongi looked up from the files and looked at Jimin with a raised eyebrow. But as soon as he saw a pink cue on Jimin's cheek, his lips formed into a smirk.

Yoongi: really Mr.Park?! *Smirk*

Jimin: ab... N-No... I mean. Didn't saw you for a long time soo... I-I..

Jimin couldn't form any sentence that moment. He just stood their blushing like his life depends on that, didn't protested nor stepped back, when Yoongi stood up from his seat after finished with the signing session.

He walked past jimin and stood back of Jimin who was standing beside Yoongi's table, bitting his lips nervously. Yoongi kept his both hands on either side of Jimin, trapping him between himself and the wooden furniture.

Jimin: Mr.Min...

Jimin's voice came as a whisper. He looked back at Yoongi blushing madly.

Yoongi: Yes Mr.Park?!

Yoongi said against Jimin's ear and smirked seeing Jimin shivering under him. He turned jimin around and made him face him.