Episode - 27

Jungkook safely landed in Busan airport and was received by his brother. They then made their way to their home, after having the brotherly hugs.

In car,

Jungkook: hyungie, is Jin hyung home?

Namjoon: yes Bunny. He is!

Jungkook: woah! Finally, I'm gonna meet my brother-in-law for real!!

He giggled cutely. Namjoon just chuckled at his brother's cuteness.

__

Seoul

Taehyung was working in his electronic monitor when Hoseok entered his cabin after knocking.

Hoseok: Tae, you called me?

Taehyung: Yes hyung. Umm... Tell Jimin to send the designs that are arranged for the upcoming fashion show.

Hoseok nodded his head with a smile and went back.

As Hoseok left. Taehyung's phone turned on with a vibration, indicating call.

With a smile, Taehyung attend the call. He saw a milky skinned boy with cute bunny grin.

Taehyung:

Hey baby! You landed safely?

Jungkook:

Yes taetae! But I already miss you so much.

He said with a pout, whinning. He is laying on the bed on his stomach. Taehyung chuckled at the boy's whine.

It's not even a day and the both males are missing eachother. Like, they hadn't met for an eternity.

Seeing the pouty face and hearing the sad voice of his lover, Taehyung felt bad too. He also misses the boy a lot.

But now he don't want his baby to be sad, so he tried to change the topic and it seemed to be a success,

Aww baby, don't be soo cute.
If I was there I would have ate
you up!~~

Taehyung said licking his dried lips, making it glistened with saliva, changing the sad topic. Jungkook looked down blushing at the elder's words. The sadness was long forgotten.

The elder's teasing mad him feel the same butterfly feeling inside his tummy whenever the elder says something back when they were together.

Hyung stop it! You are
making me go red!

He whinned, hiding his face in his palm. Taehyung just chuckled at his effect on the boy, on otherside of the phone. Just like that they talked to each other by teasing and love talks.

Hyung, when are
you arriving?

Um.. soon bun.

I'm waiting for you,
taetae.

I'll be there soon, bunny.
I miss you.

I miss you a lot and love
you a lot lot and lot!!

Jungkook made a kissy face and a smooch sound 'umwah'. Taehyung chuckled at the fluff bun's cuteness.

Taetae, return it!

Ok ok

Taehyung sighed and made the same face, feeling slightly strange to these cute things. If he was to kiss Jungkook in real, he would do it, without a hesitation.