Episode - 20

It was a Sunday morning, Jungkook woke up from his slumber and went towards the dining hall to see, various delicious food. He looked towards Taehyung who was sitting on the opposite side of the dining table.

Tae: Morning kook.

Kook: Morning hyung. Is someone coming today?

Tae: No. Why?

Kook: You cooked more foods than usual.

Tae: ohh!! Today is day off so I told hoseok hyung to order it. I didn't made it.

Taehyung smiled and scratched his nape. Jungkook sat on one of the chair and they started to eat. Taehyung teasing and both bickering a little. Suddenly, Jungkook stood up.

Tae: What happened? *confused*

Kook: I'm done.

Tae: Done? You didn't drank the orange juice.

Taehyung said pointing towards the mug of orange juice on the table.

Kook: Ohh!! I didn't notice.

Taehyung smiled and gestured him to drink it. Jungkook took the mug of orange juice and pour some in a glass kept.

After drinking, he kept the glass back and took his plate and went towards kitchen to wash them. As he was about to enter, Taehyung called him..

Tae: where are you going?

Kook: Kitchen. Why?

Tae: You didn't finish it.

Taehyung said pointing towards the orange juice.

Kook: I drank.

Tae: But.... You didn't finished it.

Kook: I drank a glass. I don't like to drink orange juice more. I can only drink one glass of orange juice.

Tae: what? *wide eyes and confused*

Kook: Yes. And are we running out of banana milk?

Tae: No. It's in the kitchen second cabinet.

Kook: ohh. Then why you didn't brought it here. *pout* I thought there's no banana milk.

Tae: I thought you will like the orange juice. So I didn't took the banana milk here. Go get it.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile and Taehyung returned the boy his boxy smile. Jungkook said a small 'thank you' and ran to kitchen. Taehyung chuckled at the boy's  cuteness.

__

Kook: Hyung, where are you taking me?

Jungkook said looking at Taehyung with a pout and sparkling eyes. Taehyung looked at the boy and his heart started to beat like crazy.

He averted his gaze from the boy and took a breathe to calm himself. He again looked at the boy, who was looking at him with wide bambi eyes.

Taehyung chuckled and pecked the boy's lips. Jungkook gasped and looked away blushing.

Tae: Won't you talk now? *eyebrow raised*

Kook: Hyung!! Why you did that? *Whinning*