Episode - 26

Ahm... Tae ahh...

Jungkook moaned while Taehyung was thrusting inside his pink hole. He groaned at the tightness of the other's hole.

Taehyung: ugh!! Still so tight, bub!

He laid on top of the younger and nuzzled his face in the crook of the younger, who hugged his boyfriend and moved back and forth by his thrusts.

Jungkook: H-Hyung, I'm c-close!! Mmm...

Taehyung kissed his neck and bit it making, Jungkook cum with a loud moan.

Taehyung smiled and rubbed the younger's cheeks to calm him down. While he kept thrusting to reach his orgasm.

Jungkook was overwhelming by the extreme pleasure. He grabbed Taehyung's shoulder tightly and let Taehyung wreck him and to reach his High.

After few more thrusts, Taehyung came inside Jungkook. Jungkook moaned at the warm feeling inside his puckered hole.

Taehyung gave some more sloppy thrusts and laid fully on Jungkook's chest.

The younger caressed the elder's hair and kissed him.

After calming down, Taehyung pulled his member from his Boyfriend's hole and kissed him. Then picked him bridal style, taking him to bathroom.

After cleaning themselves they returned to Taehyung's room.

Taehyung wore a sweat pant and didn't bothered to wear a shirt. While Taehyung dressed kook in his office shirt and the younger's pair of boxers.

He sat Jungkook on the couch in his room and went towards the bed to take the bedsheets that was filled with their white sticky substance.

Jungkook just stared at the elder with love eyes. Taehyung took the bedsheets inside the bathroom to dump them in the dirty cloth basket.

As Taehyung went inside the bathroom, Jungkook smiled thinking 'A perfect hubby material' and blushed at his own thought.

Soon his phone ring interrupted his thoughts. He reached to the night stand in Tae's room and took his phone. His lips broke into a bunny smile seeing the caller ID.

It's his Hyung. He attend it and answered his Hyung cheerily.

Jungkook:

Hyungie!!! I miss you so much!!

He squealed and Namjoon could picture his brother's face now. He chuckled and continued.

Namjoon:

Hyungie also missed his Bunny so much!

Jungkook giggled. Namjoon smiled hearing his brother's giggle and continued....

Namjoon:

By the way bun, when are you planing to come to Busan?

Jungkook:

Um... I will come this Sunday. You know I can't miss my hyungie's wedding.

Namjoon:

Yes Yes. You must come her this Sunday orelse hyungie will Come there and drag you here!

Jungkook laughed and Namjoon giggled. But soon his laughter died when he saw Taehyung. He smiled at the elder and mouthed him 'my hyungie is on the call!'