Episode- 21

Jimin: tae, she is here.

Taehyung sighed and nodded his head.

Tae: tell her to join in perfume production department.

Jimin: okay tae.

Jimin said and left the ceo's cabin, going towards the reception.

Jimin: Ms.Park, Mr.Kim asked you to join in perfume department.

Ms. Park: what? I'm his secretary right? Then why perfume department?

She said anger evident in her eyes. She came back for the CEO. To be able to close to him, she didn't expect to work far away from him.

She stomped her heels on the floor and marched towards the ceo's cabin. Jimin tried to stop her but no use.

She stormed inside the CEO's cabin, followed jimin, who ran behind her to stop her from creating mess.

Ms.Park: Sir, why you asked me to join in perfume department? I'm your secretary. I have to stay beside you.

She said in a rage but Taehyung kept silent. He didn't mind her mess. She kept on blabbering of being his secretary but Taehyung kept on typing something on his computer.

Ms.Park: Mr. Kim, I'm talking to you.

Taehyung pressed the enter button and looked towards her.

Taehyung: what is there to discuss? I'm the CEO and my decision is final.

Ms.Park: But--- wait. Did you appoint a new secretary for you?

She asked with wide eyes, unbelievable look on her face.

Ms.Park: then change her and appoint me.

She screamed. Taehyung stood up and slammed his hand on the desk.

Taehyung: tsk... Can't you understand once, Miss. Park Misoo. If you wanna work here then go to perfume department orelse I will fire you.

Taehyung said and tidied his suit. He again sat on the chair and looked at her.

Taehyung: what are you gonna do? I'm resisting you only for the sake of my mother's kindness. Otherwise, I would have pushed you out of my company long ago. Now keep quiet and go to the appointed department and start your work.

Taehyung said and continued his work. He then looked at Jimin who was standing, looking at him and Misoo.

Taehyung: Jimin, can you tell Jungkook to bring hot chocolate for me?

Jimin: okay, Mr.Kim

Jimin said and exited the cabin. Now Taehyung and Misoo are the only people present inside.

The name 'Jungkook' striked her mind and she furrowed her eyebrows at the familiar name. She signed the document and left the cabin too.

Park Misoo, is the last female secretary of Kim Taehyung. Misoo's mother was affected by heart disease. So Misoo requested for this job to Mrs.Kim aka Ji-eun.

She also recommended her son and got her job. At first Misoo was a kind girl who is calm and helpful. But when she started to develop an attraction towards Taehyung, she became a total evil woman.

She would beat them to death, if they look at the young CEO. So the workers are scared of her. Her doings were found by Jimin and he told Taehyung about her not Fully just about her Anger issues. Taehyung was unaware of the fact that Park Misoo has interest in him.