Episode - 18

The next day,

Jungkook got up from his sleep, did his morning routine, got dressed up and went out of his to see breakfast on the table. He looked around to find Taehyung, but he was disappointed to see no one.

He pouted and sat on the chair. He took the plate of pancakes made by Taehyung with a carton of banana milk beside it.

He cutted the pancake and ate it. After finishing the pancake, he took the banana milk, and was about to drink it when he saw a note sticking on it.

The note:

I'm sorry baby, I have to leave early due to an urgent meeting. Enjoy the breakfast, meet you at the company in the afternoon. Bye bun, I love you.

- Taetae❤️

Jungkook smiled and blushed seeing the cute note. 'dumbo.. making me flustered in the morning!!' He said to himself, blushing and kept the note inside his bag.

He took the banana milk and left the home. He booked a cab and reached to uni.

__

??: Tae!!! Why are you smiling like an idiot?

Tae: Jimin ah I'm so happy!!! *Wide smile*

Jimin: yahh!!! I'm also asking that reason only. *Eye roll*

Tae just smiled, thoughts somewhere. Jimin got frustrated.

Jimin: Mr.Kim can you please share the happiness with me?

Jimin said with a wide fake smile, trying to suppress his urgency to storm back at Taehyung.

Jimin: atleast, tell me this, why you said me to go out with Mr. Min? He is such a boredom. *Pout*

Tae: don't you love that boredom? *Smirk*

Jimin: yahh!!! Shut up. *Blushing* okay now tell me.

Tae: umm... That I proposed kook. *Smile*

Jimin: ohh-- WHAT??!

Jimin screamed with wide eyes looking at tae. Taehyung just smiled, looking at the space.

Jimin: what he said? Did he accepted you? Tae tell me. I'm impatient.

Tae stood up and went towards the large window in his cabin. He sighed and continued.

Tae: I sent you with Yoongi hyung, because I want to go to the party--

Tae was cut off by Jimin.

Jimin: You should have said that. And you are not a party per--

Tae: can you stop. Let me tell you the complete thing happened. Then you ask okay if you have any questions humm?

Jimin nodded.

Tae: good.

Tae said and continued again. He said everything to Jimin that happened in the party hall, including the kiss and then the proposal at the parking lot.

Tae: he asked for time. I hope he realises my love for him. *Sigh*

Tae finished and turned to see Jimin with wide eyes and mouth hung open. He chuckled and went towards him and closed his mouth, bringing jimin back to earth. Jimin shook his head and started to speak.