Episode - 6

(Next morning at Sunday)

Tae wake up and did his morning routine. He made breakfast for himself and started to eat.

After sometime kook also got up from his sleep and did his morning routine and to dinning hall for breakie where tae is having his delicious food.

Kook: where is my food?? *Pout*

Tae: again I'm saying if you want food make it yourself.

Tae said and went to back to eating.

For the past days hobi brought breakfast and he had lunch in uni cafeteria and dinner again from hobi. Today is day off so hobi went to his parents home for a visit. So the baby is left alone.

With a pout jungkook left to kitchen and took bread and Nutella (my favourite😋). Also took a carton of banana milk that he had brought himself.

Like that the morning went fot taekook.

(Afternoon)

Tae finished some files related to the upcoming meeting and went to kitchen to make his lunch.

On the otherside kook talked with Jimin and hanged the call and left his room when the kimchi fried rice's delicious smell hit his nose.

The smell brought him to dining hall but he knows he can't have that delicious food. So he went to kitchen to make ramyeon for him.

Eventhough he doesn't even know to make it. The baby wanted something delicious. So he risked to cook himself.

He turned the stove on and put a vessel with water. After the water boils he turned off the stove and tried to take the vessel without gloves. Due to heat, kook dropped the vessel down

Kook: ouch!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Kook screamed. Soon tae rushed to the kitchen and saw kook crying shaking his hands. Taehyung took jungkook to the dinning hall and applied some ointments on koo's burnt fingers. They were red by the burning sensation.

Kook: yahh!!! What are you doing??

Tae: don't you have eyes?! Did the hot water got spilled in your eyes too??

Kook: no. I can see. My eyes are perfect. The water spilled in my hands only. And I'm asking why are you putting ointment!!? *Sniffle*

Tae: then what you want?? More hot water??

Kook: no no. It's already burning *glossy eyes with a pout*

For some moment tae felt bad for the boy infront of him. He don't know why?? His heart ached seeing the younger's glossy eyes. But he shrugged it.

Tae: don't worry. The pain will be gone. So only I'm applying ointment show me.

Kook: why are you putting ointment. See how big the wound is?! But you are just putting ointment? Put bandage

Tae: it's not that big!! *Disbelief*

Kook: you asked whether my eyes are okay or not?? But your eyes only have problem. See my ten cute fingers are burnt and you are saying no big wound.

Jungkook said disappointedly shaking his head. Tae took a heavy breath and asked kook.

Tae: what should I do now??

Kook: put bandage.

Tae sighed and took bandage roll and wrapped it around koo's lil fingers. Most apparently his two hands Palms are wrapped with the white cloth.