Episode - 17

The party went with kook enjoying and tae admiring him. After the party, tae and kook left after bidding byes to koo's college mates.

He was happy that everyone praised him for having a handsome boyfriend, who is not even his friend. He finally breathed the outer air, after leaving the party hall, entering the parking lot.

Kook: uff!! Finally we are out.

Jungkook sighed. Tae looked at him and chuckled.

Kook: what happened? Am I that funny?

Kook rosed an eyebrow and looked at tae, who is smiling at him. He frowned and kept his hands on either side of his hips and looked at Taehyung, glaring cutely.

Kook: yahh!!! Stop smiling.

Tae: why? Are you falling for me? *Smirk*

Kook: what?? My god, your hopes are too high.

Tae: high?? Ain't I your boyfriend?

Tae asked walking towards kook, with a smirk. Jungkook kept stepping back until his back hit tae's car.

Kook: stop right there. If you take one more step then.. then I-I will...

Tae caught him between his hands.

Tae: what will you do baby bun?

Kook: stop calling me names.

Jungkook looked to his right. He blushed when he felt tae's breath right near his ear. He got goosebumps.

Tae: what will you do if I won't stop?

Tae whispered. Jungkook felt chill run down his spine hearing his deep voice.

Kook: s-stop.

Tae: I won't.

Tae said and kissed kook's neck. He pressed his lips against kook's pale skin, without any action.

Kook: w-what are you d-doing?

Tae stopped his action and looked at kook's doe eyes. He stared it for a good minutes, before speaking.

Tae: Your eyes are so beautiful, that I wanna get lost into it Jungkook. Look, it's literally shining with millions of stars. You are so cute and adorable. Sometimes bratty, I like that character of yours. I tried my best to distract myself from you. But guess what, I fell hard for you. Now I can't get up. I love you Jungkook. I love you soo much that I'm scared of your rejection but I'm not forcing you---

Tae was cut off by kook.

Kook: hyung I-I need some t-time. Sorry

Jungkook said looking down, biting his lips. But he felt a hand caressing his hair.

Tae: Don't say sorry bun. Take your time and tell me if you accept me. I'll wait for you. *Smile*

Tae kissed kook's forehead.

Tae: get inside, it's getting late.

Tae said and opened the door for Jungkook. He voiced a small thank you and got inside. Tae closed the door, smiling and went to other side and sat on the driver seat.

__

Lisa: hey kook, what happened? Why are you so silent today? I'm noticing you from the time you entered. You are so into something. Now it's end of uni, you are still like that. Why? *Frown*