Episode - 14

I love this song so much 👆🏻

Let's get into the story;
__

After 1 year,

It's been a year, since lisa and kook came to study in Bangtan University. Since, Taehyung had fell hard for the bunny boy. Jungkook, he feels the symptoms of love but can't identify it.

Tae wanted to confess his love to kook. But he don't know how to confess. About Jenlisa, they are dating for 5 months now. Lisa told their relationship to taekook.

Tae didn't have any objection. She didn't told her parents. About kook, he first didn't like Jennie but when Jennie explained her relationship with Taehyung to him.

kook understand the misunderstanding he created. Everything is going good and smooth.

On an usual day, Taehyung reached his office with hobi. He went to his cabin and sat on the leather chair.

Tae opened the laptop and started to see emails and all other stuffs. After sometimes, he finished the work.

It's lunch time when he finished. As he finished, his secretary aka Hoseok came inside the cabin.

Hoseok: finished?

Tae: yes,..

Tae said stretching his hands.

Hoseok: okay, then. Umm... There are some intern's files you have to see.

Tae: I'll see it later. Now I'm hungry. Can I get something to eat?

Hoseok: ofcourse.

Then hobi took their lunch boxes and both started to eat. As they were eating, Taehyung's mind wandered to a certain boy living in his Mansion for the past 1 year.

He smiled and it was noticed by our sunshine hobi. He looked at Tae confusedly.

Hoseok: what are you thinking Mr.Kim?

Tae: hyung? *Glare*

Hoseok: ok ok tae. what were you thinking?

Tae: umm... Nothing just.... Um... Hyung do you have experience in love? *Nervous*

Hoseok: love?!

Tae: yes. Do you?

Hoseok: tae you forgot?

Tae thought for sometimes and bit his tongue in realisation.

Tae: ahh. Hyung I'm sorry. I forgot that.

Hoseok: it's okay tae. But why are you asking? Are you in love?

The males were startled by the cabin door opening. A male in silver hair wearing a ink blue suit stood on the door, with his secretary on his back.

Tae: Yoongi hyung?

Hoseok: what are you doing here?

Yoongi: I was passing by and heard you guys talking about 'love?' so who is in love? *Frown*

Tae: love? What are you saying? No one is in love *fastly*

Yoongi: but I heard it? *Eyebrow raised*