Episode - 8

(After few days at classroom)

Their exams got over and today is the paper distribution day. All the students in the classroom were nervous to see their marks.

The nervousness increased when Mr.Chang entered the class with a bundle of papers. All stood up and greeted the maths teacher.

Students: Good morning Sir.

Mr.Chang: good morning all. Sit.

All sat down. He placed the bundles of paper he brought, on the table and unfolded it. Then he looked at the students face and saw nervous flashing.

Mr.Chang: why everyone's face are like this?? Yeah. Your thoughts are right. It's your maths exam papers. Han ling, asusual first in maths. Then Kim Donghyuk, second topper in maths. Congrats guys!! Study hard.

Then Mr.Chang started distributing remaining papers. Finally he called,

Mr.Chang: Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook got up from his seat and went forward with a sweaty palms. He nervously went forward and stood infront of the teacher's desk.

Mr.Chang: What happened to you Jungkook? Why are you so weak in maths?? See, they are also your classmates. What about you?? Why your marks are so low?? Only you got 40 marks, remaining all got 80+.

Kook: Sir th----

Mr.Chang: I don't need any explanation. I only want you to get 80+ marks. Today I'll give you 10 maths problems to practice. So you better finish that and submit tomorrow. Orelse you can't enter my class.

Kook: I'll try my best sir.

Mr.Chang: ok good. Come to my cabin after finishing your classes. Now go to your seat.

Jungkook nodded getting the papers and went to his seat. Then Mr.cheng started to take lessons.

After all classes, Jungkook and Lisa were walking on the hallway to the locker.

Lisa: kook are you sad??

Jungkook shook his head. She cupped his face which has a lil pout visible.

Lisa: Aww kook-ah don't pout. My poor heart can't take this much cuteness.

She said playfully placing her other hand on her chest, dramatically. Someone was looking at then with angry eyes from the distance.

Kook: stop it lili. I have to go to Mr.Cheng's cabin. My god, I can't even finish 1 maths problem with in a day he is gonna give me 10 questions. Oh my banana milk!!!!

Jungkook fake cried.

Lisa: just go through it. If you can't finish call me. I'll explain it to you.

Kook: okay lili. I'll call you if I have any doubts.

He hugged lisa. The person's eyes widened seeing them hugging each other.

Kook: ok lili. You leave. I'll get the papers.

Lisa: are you sure?

Kook: Yes. Now leave. Text me after reaching.

Lisa: ok bye.

Kook: bye.

He waved to Lisa and left. She sighed and made her way towards the entrance. She reached the entrance but someone pulled her aside.

She was about to scream when the person placed her hands on Lisa's mouth.

??: Shh.... It's me.

In this 2 months, Jenni and Lisa started to have feeling towards each other. Jennie didn't confessed due to the incident that happened on the canteen, the day lisa was absent. (Look at 13 episode to know that)

Lisa was scared of rejection, so she kept her feelings to herself. She will start to blush and her heart will start to beat whenever she is around Jennie. Both had their reasons.

Now Jennie can't hide it. She was on the verge of jealousy. So she dragged her aside the college entrance, to a hiding place.

Lisa tried to speak. But Jennie's hand was stopping her. So Jennie took her hand and Lisa looked down.

Jennie: I'm sorry for scaring you.

Lisa: mm.. it's okay. *Blushing*

Jennie: can I ask you something? *Hesitantly*

Lisa nodded her head.

Jennie: umm... Is that guy your boyfriend--

Lisa: Boyfriend??

Lisa shot her head to look at Jennie when she heard the word "boyfriend". She cutted off Jennie's words

Jennie: isn't he your boyfriend?

Lisa: who?? kook??

Jennie: whatever his name is. *Eye roll*

Lisa: no. He is not my boyfriend. He is my bestfriend.

Jennie: but he said he is your boyfriend and you are his girlfriend.

Lisa: maybe. Yeah, I'm a girl and I'm his friend. So he might said that in this meaning. I think so.

Jennie: but what if he has feeling for you??

Lisa: I don't think so.

Jennie: umm... Okay then. It's getting late. Let's leave.

Lisa: where?

Jennie: to hostel.

Lisa: no problem. I'll book cab.

Jennie: it's okay. Come with me.

She dragged Lisa to her where lisa was a total red Tomato.

With kook, he got the papers and left to home in a cab.

~•~

Is it good??

Plz do vote and comment.