Epsiode - 32

Jungkook: So-Yeon?

He finally opened his mouth to speak. Namjoon smiled sadly with teary eyes and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked to see his brother crying. Because, Namjoon had never cried nor even showed some vulnerable emotions like this to others. Even to his family.

Jungkook hugged his brother.

Jungkook: h-hyung don't cry. I-I will listen to you, please!

He pleads his brother thinking he is the cause of his brother's vulnerability. A chocked sob left Namjoon's lips, hearing the younger.

Crying for few minutes, Namjoon pulled himself away from Jungkook's shoulder and looked at him after a heavy sigh.

Namjoon: kook, I don't wanna compel you to break up with him. But it's just he is a Playboy!

Jungkook: what are you talking about hyung?

--

Flashback

You all know that Kim Namjoon was an adopted elder son of the Jeons. He was adopted when he was 4 years, as the Suzy and sehun were married for 5 years and didn't had a baby eventhough they tried.

So finally they came up with an idea of adoption and they adopted Kim Namjoon. They didn't changed his surname as that's the only thing of his own and his original identity and they didn't want to take that away from him.

When Namjoon entered the Jeon mansion, many good news knocked the door of Jeon's life. One of the news is Jeon Suzy became pregnant after a month of Namjoon's adoption.

But they didn't lessened their love for their elder adopted son. They loved Namjoon equally as the baby inside her tummy.

Namjoon too accepted the couple as his mom and dad.

Finally the baby in Suzy's tummy came to world. They named the baby boy, Jeon Jungkook. Namjoon was so happy to get a baby brother who seemed to be too soft and fluffy.

After 2 years of Jungkook's birth,

Namjoon: mama, umm... I...

The 7 year old Namjoon hesitately approached his mother who was feeding the 2 year old Jungkook. She looked at her elder son fidgeting and trying to say something to her.

So she gave her ears to him as Namjoon is not the kind of boy who will ask for anything unnecessary.

Suzy: tell me baby. I'm hearing.

She said and hummed at the  little Jungkook to eat some more of the cerelac. Namjoon gulped and bit his lips, preparing himself to tell the thing to his mother.

Namjoon: mama, I wanna go... Visit.. umm.. the orphanage.

He said and looked up at his mom to see any negative reaction.

Suzy stopped her actions, processing the things inside her head. Then she smiled and placed the cerelac bowl in the nearby table and pat the seat beside her.

Namjoon sat on the spot and looked up at his mom with big eyes. Suzy chuckled and kissed her elder Son's forehead.

Suzy: why so suddenly bub?

She asked caressing his cheeks, worries visible in her eyes. Namjoon fidgeted his fingers, figuring in himself whether he can tell or not.

Finally he decided to tell everything to his adoptive mom.