Episode - 33

Jungkook was laying in his bed thinking about what Namjoon said about his late sister. Eventhough Taehyung was potraited as a Playboy in the past, Jungkook had never felt that Taehyung's affection and love towards him are fake.

The elder male was always gentle and caring towards him after they started to date. He never showed any negative or bad vibe towards Jungkook.

He looked as a lovesick man. But hearing Namjoon say things about Taehyung, Jungkook learned one thing that there is an huge misunderstanding in the past story.

But he didn't know where it all started nor how it is gonna end. For now, he just know his brother, Namjoon hates his boyfriend, Taehyung.

Jungkook sighed thinking a lot in his small brain. He was tired as he was out all day. So he planned to take a sleep and visit Taehyung tomorrow at the airport and explain everything to Taehyung and ask the truth from him.

__

Hoseok was talking to his mother through his phone. His mom is complaining him for not visiting her for a long time now. He apologized many times but the old lady kept on sulking about not visiting her.

Hoseok: mom, I will take day off this Friday and come meet you. Okay?

The lady's face brightens up hearing this. She nodded her head vigorously with a wide smile similar to Hoseok.

__

Jungkook woke up late as his alarm went off. He hurriedly dressed up and went out without having breakfast, eventhough his mother insisted him on having some.

He reasoned on meeting his friend and hurried out. Namjoon looked at the younger whole activities and sighed deciding to let him do what he wants.

Jungkook sat on the back seat of the car and asked the driver to take him to Busan airport. He still have twenty minutes, before Taehyung's flight would take off.

When he woke this morning, he saw a numerous missed call from Taehyung. He didn't called the elder back rather he hurried to airport.

He don't want the elder to worry about him as Jungkook was gonna stay in his parents' house for few more days. Soon he reached the airport and ran towards the boarding place.

When he reached the place, the boarding was already closed. A sniffle left his mouth. He closed his mouth shaking his head left to right.

But a soft hold made him turn around and look up at the man with sparkling eyes. His love, his boyfriend, the CEO was there looking at him with the same love filled eyes.

Jungkook didn't mind the people in the airport and hugged his boyfriend. Taehyung was taken back by the younger sudden act, as he is not the one to show affection in public.

Nonetheless he too hugged him tight, snuggling his nose in the younger's soft hair.

Jungkook: I thought you left without seeing me.

He mumbled against the CEO's chest. Taehyung chuckled sadly and pulled the boy back from his embrace.

Taehyung: how can I leave when I saw you in that state yesterday.

He said his hands forming a fist. Jungkook held onto the fisted arm and caressed it before placing a soft peck in it.

Jungkook: no Tae. I'm okay. My hyungie is Just protective towards me. That's it. Don't be mad at him. Hmm?

He asked caressing his knuckles. Taehyung nodded his head and Jungkook kissed his forehead lovingly. Like that they talk

Jungkook: um.. isn't your boarding already closed?