Episode - 5

(After one week)

As it is Saturday and their college is closed Lisa went to meet her parents while Jungkook stayed back. He didn't finished his notes so he is using the holidays to finish his notes.

The same morning tae was about to leave for office. He got an important call. So he attended it and talked while standing near the stairs. Kook's room was near the stairs *downstairs*

As tae was talking. He was interrupted by koo's loud voice.

Kook: Really!!? Wow Amazing!!

Kook was talking with lisa in phone. She was going to Arcade with her parents. So he exclaimed. Tae told the person on otherside of the phone.

Tae: I'll call you later.

He ended the call and went inside koo's room angrily. Kook's back was facing tae. Kook was speaking loudly but tae interrupt him.

Tae: Hey! Can't you speak lowly?

Kook turned back and saw tae standing near the door looking angry as hell.

Kook: Lili I'll call you later.

Kook said and hunged up the call.

Kook: what?! It's my room. And how will she hear me if I speak lowly.

Tae: speak with a sound that only will be heard inside your room. Not the whole world can hear. *Eye roll*

Kook: Really!! The world can hear me??!

Kook exclaimed and went beside the window and started to scream.

Kook: WORLD!! CAN YOU HEAR ME??! I'M JUNGKOOK--

Tae shut kook by closing his mouth with his hands. Kook struggled to remove tae's hand but no use. Then tae pushed kook against a cupboard. And leaned towards kookie. Kook quickly closed his eyes due to the closeness.

Tae: listen here. It's my house. If you speaks loudly again. I'll throw you out from the top of the house.

Kook opened his eyes wide when tae mentioned roof top.

Kook: No No don't throw me. I'll not speak loudly again.

He said looking down with a pout.

Tae: You better be.

Tae said and left the room. As tae left kook stomped his leg on the cupboard and a book hit his head and fell down.

Kook: Ouch!!

Kook rubbed his head and took the book in his hand. And went to the bed. He opened the book and it was a albumbook.

He started passing pages and saw the pics of his in childhood, his pic with lisa, his parents, friends and his hyung.

He took a photo of him and his brother in a same frame and watched it closely.

Kook: Am i fat than my hyung? *Pout*

Then he put the photo on the bed and again passed pages and a certain photo caught his eyes.

Kook: Jiminie hyung!!!

He screamed and took his laptop and searched for 'Park Jimin' in facebook. He caught his Id and sent him a friend request.

He waiter for Jimin to accept and finally after 30mins Jimin accepted it. Soon kook texted him. The duo chatted about their life and then Jungkook asked for a meet up and Jimin asked him to go meet him in the company he is working and  Jungkook agreed